Author Topic: THE BLACK HAND - WIP  (Read 8597 times)

Offline starbug

• DarkSide Animations
cheers, thats seems to have sorted the problem.
http://www.youtube.com/user/AnubisX1

if there is any consistancy with the Shivans, it's their lack of consistancy - -Norbert-

Offline Azodiak

WAH, I get the following Errormessage after the first video:

-----
Error: BH1_01_tvfn.fs2(line 65:
Error: Required token = [$multi_text], found [$mirror: 0].

File:\fs2_open\code\parse\parselo.cpp
Line: 588
[This filename points to the location fo a file on the computer that built this executable]

Call stack:
---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------

[This info is in the clipboard so you can paste it somewhere now}

Use Ok to break into Debugger, Cancel exits.
----

Omng... just another error on my PC  :(

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
no error on your PC... just a prob with a new featrue coming with newer 3.6.7 builds
it's the thing with flippping the brief icons (a new line for every brief icon has been added.... the most common builds don't cover that yet)

get yourself a newer build (although this gives you some graphic probs.... :snipe:
these should be solved with TBP 3.3  :(
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline Azodiak

Is there a URL available for that newer build? I dont know what pages I have to visit for more information about Freespace 2 datas.
(Yes, I am a noob in the FS-modding section ^^)

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Look here Azodiak.

You want either the standard version or the optimised (if you're on an AMD Athlon/ P4 or better).
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline 0rph3u5

the 3.3 update is complete... only a play-test and vp-packing is left to do: ETA 6th Febuary 2006

some features of coming Ep2 "Odysse":

- the story continues!
- "My name is Bester. I'm your superior on this mission" - Join the Black Omegas if you want!
- change the progress of the campaign during non linear phases!
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

Offline mat1985

HI ALL

I am having the same two problems that starbug and Azodiak are having but theres a differeance i get within 4500 of the main ship after placing the tracker and the game crashes to the desk top, install the new patch still didnt work.

Offline 0rph3u5

CURRENT WIP

FIRST STEPS INTO THE ABYSS - UPDATING
okay I'm half through the campaign again ("Bloody Cargo")... all I did form now on was rebalancing (the shadows suddenly had more powerful fighters) and fixing minor issues in the coordination of events... Intro CSM needs to be updated since these cutscene bars I have not encountered loading probs or regular crashes so far

ODYSSE
- hub #1 for the first non linear part of the campaign is almost done (sexp count is hard at my limits) and just needs testing and a proper PSI HQ ship
- CSM #1 is done and tested, CSM #2 suffers from a minor bug* situated in ships.tbl, CSM #3 is nearly done (just WP and msgs)

* I can't assign a SH Battlecrab (L) any internal orders....

ANIS
no progress so far  :( - I'm still lacking of a proper conversion of the images taken form the DVD
« Last Edit: February 11, 2006, 07:01:11 am by 0rph3u5 »

==================

Offline 0rph3u5

FIRST STEPS INTO THE ABYSS - UPDATING
first lookthrough complete and nearly all updates done... (will finish them today)
someone here to take the challange of another playtest???

==================