Author Topic: Warp Flash Go Bye Bye :(  (Read 2404 times)

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
Warp Flash Go Bye Bye :(
My nice new warp effects are gone. Now I'm stuck with the stock ones. Can anyone help me find my nice shiny 3.6.8z effects?
   It's only the warp effects which are gone.
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Re: Warp Flash Go Bye Bye :(
just re download the 3 6 8z files and try again, it may have just been a corrupted download

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Or he can make sure that the -img2dds flag isn't enabled before redownloading everything.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
That was in INFA. Now, when I play Cardinal Spear, the new flash is there, but the warp effect is stock. I didn't change any flags. :mad: :mad2: :mad: :hopping:
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.