Author Topic: Bug report, "In Search of a Safe Harbor"  (Read 5651 times)

Bug report, "In Search of a Safe Harbor"
When I beat "In Search of a Safe Harbor," the debriefing congratulates me on success, but when I try to accept it says I failed.   :wtf:  I get the order to depart and do so.  I don't complete the objective of disarming the corvette, because frankly that's suicide, but I shouldn't think that matters since both cruisers escape before it can kill them, and the debriefing doesn't tell me I failed to do so. 
"Courage is the complement of fear.  A fearless man cannot be courageous.  He is also a fool." -- Robert Heinlein

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
Re: Bug report, "In Search of a Safe Harbor"
When I beat "In Search of a Safe Harbor," the debriefing congratulates me on success, but when I try to accept it says I failed.   :wtf:  I get the order to depart and do so.  I don't complete the objective of disarming the corvette, because frankly that's suicide, but I shouldn't think that matters since both cruisers escape before it can kill them, and the debriefing doesn't tell me I failed to do so. 

yes this was a problem with the first version, the campaign file got screwed up, please download the package again, you should have no trouble at all with the new one :D
el hombre vicio...

No dice.  The new download had a different mod.ini, dated March 4 instead of January something, but it has the same problem. 
"Courage is the complement of fear.  A fearless man cannot be courageous.  He is also a fool." -- Robert Heinlein

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
No dice.  The new download had a different mod.ini, dated March 4 instead of January something, but it has the same problem. 

tell me the size of the vp file.
el hombre vicio...

Ooooooh.  I found the problem.  The new VP didn't overwrite the old one because it has a different filename.  I'm guessing I want the 6.776 KB one rather than the 1,814? 

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
Ooooooh.  I found the problem.  The new VP didn't overwrite the old one because it has a different filename.  I'm guessing I want the 6.776 KB one rather than the 1,814? 

yes, my bad.. I accidentally deleted the ' of the file name without noticing it.

you should have no trouble now, and I suggest you to replay from the start... you'll notice the difference
el hombre vicio...