Author Topic: needs  (Read 4661 times)

Offline ShadowWolf_IH

• A Real POF Guy
    • CoW
Basically i need two models.  Someone who can set up the current models for nameplates and squadron logos would be nice too, but isn't imperative.

Testers will be needed

Voice actors will be needed.
You can't take the sky from me.  Can't take that from me.

Casualties of War

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
If you only need two models, you should describe them and see if anyone has anything or is willing to make anything, rather than being vague about it. No need to join a project for two models, surely?
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline ShadowWolf_IH

• A Real POF Guy
    • CoW
I am currently hunting the two models, trying to avoid having to have anything made.

Casualties of War

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
so what you needing? no body can recommend anything unless you state what you are after, you after cruisers, fighters, shivan, terran, new species????? what role do they play, assault, defense, installation????
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

Offline Angelus

• The Angriest Angel
Judging from the pics in the ship database on the COW site, the models Wolf needs seems to  be custom ones created earlier for the COW mod and not previously shown to the public.
Otherwise he would have asked " can someone point me to model xyz".
Might be wrong on that one, though.
Just my guess... :nervous:

Offline Locutus of Borg

• Who counted those posts?????????????
I can get some voicing work done.
We are the Borg
We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own

Resistance is FUTILE

Offline ShadowWolf_IH

• A Real POF Guy
    • CoW
As far the models go, the hunt may very well be down to one.    I really am not wanting to reveal that publicly, as it is a special surprise, and an integral part of the mod itself.  I do know that one exists, just a matter of finding it. 

Voice acting: Once testing is done on the original CoW, we will be voicing it.  I don't plan to release just the lines to the voice actors, but the entirety of the script, so that the actors can really get a feeling for how they should be reacting.  When the time comes, voice actors will probably be given internal access. 

Lastly, this wasn't meant to be a recruitment thread, but instead a simple Where we are and Where we are going thread.  TopAce and NGTM-1R will be doing testing, I've had the  privilege of either working with them, or knowing the quality of their work.

Casualties of War

Offline Locutus of Borg

Hey thanks for the info

I'll be quite honest with you, I'm not that experienced of a voice actor. I am working on a few lines for a mod for another game but that's about it. I'd certainly be willing to try though. I've got a microphone and a decent knowledge of audacity.
We are the Borg

Resistance is FUTILE

Offline ShadowWolf_IH

• A Real POF Guy
    • CoW
It's no problem, I take most of the long winded parts anyway.  I think that once we get CoW ready, we will be voicing it, then the demo, then CoW3.  Cow 2 is already voiced.  Probably be a few weeks yet before we are ready.  I use Goldwave.

Casualties of War

Offline Locutus of Borg

I assume you'll want to do the editing yourself anyway
We are the Borg

Resistance is FUTILE