Author Topic: CoW3 Mission consultant.  (Read 4437 times)

Offline ShadowWolf_IH

• A Real POF Guy
    • CoW
CoW3 Mission consultant.
I have a good story to tell.  I also have the base flow of the missions down, and how they will interact with other missions.  What I am needing is someone to help flesh them out.  Add hooks, foreshadowing, resolution of foreshadowing, things as such.  While the main thrust of the campaign is of course the base plot, I want to have the characters themselves taking on a life of their own and interacting through subplots.  Anyone interested in helping with this (no fredding or hands on work, just consulting) please PM me or reply here. 
You can't take the sky from me.  Can't take that from me.

Casualties of War

Offline ShadowWolf_IH

• A Real POF Guy
    • CoW
Re: CoW3 Mission consultant.
Search ended rather quickly.  Welcome aboard as mission design consultant for CoW3 Sandwich.
You can't take the sky from me.  Can't take that from me.

Casualties of War

Offline niffiwan

• Eluder Class
Re: CoW3 Mission consultant.
Writing a great academic coursework need to have a good grasp of language, grammar and know how to organize the words in correct order and all.The coursework help service will guide you properly to complete the coursework.

Oh delicious irony

*ohm nom nom*
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 10:08:40 am by karajorma »
Creating a fs2_open.log | Red Alert Bug = Hex Edit | MediaVPs 2014: Bigger HUD gauges | 32bit libs for 64bit Ubuntu
----
Debian Packages (testing/unstable): Freespace2 | wxLauncher
----
m|m: I think I'm suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Bmpman is starting to make sense and it's actually written reasonably well...