Author Topic: Starshatter Observations Thread  (Read 3250 times)

Offline Thaeris

• Can take his lumps
  • Away in Limbo
Starshatter Observations Thread
The Observations Thread - a nifty place to drop cool things and shiznit related to SSTGS... and perhaps the original SS as well.

I believe LightGemini was a regular fellow on the old SS boards, and it seems he's been coding away by the looks of the following videos:

^The externals on the video above are quite cool, but the best visuals come from the cockpit at the end.

^Space particles! Explosive space particles!

In addition to this, I also recall seeing a fellow do work with gravitational pull - perhaps I'll try to scrounge up a few links if the thread here manages to get some traction.

*Edit: Added proper YT embedding. I ran across these by chance again today, and thought I could update the thread in kind.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 09:52:28 pm by Thaeris »
"trolls are clearly social rejects and therefore should be isolated from society, or perhaps impaled."

-Nuke

"Look on the bright side, how many release dates have been given for Doomsday, and it still isn't out yet.

It's the Duke Nukem Forever of prophecies..."

"Jesus saves.

Everyone else takes normal damage.
"

-Flipside

"pirating software is a lesser evil than stealing but its still evil. but since i pride myself for being evil, almost anything is fair game."

"i never understood why women get the creeps so ****ing easily. i mean most serial killers act perfectly normal, until they kill you."

-Nuke