Author Topic: More Screenshots  (Read 4809 times)

Offline niffiwan

• Eluder Class
I made these for this months screenshot competition; I should really post them here as well :)

Creating a fs2_open.log | Red Alert Bug = Hex Edit | MediaVPs 2014: Bigger HUD gauges | 32bit libs for 64bit Ubuntu
----
Debian Packages (testing/unstable): Freespace2 | wxLauncher
----
m|m: I think I'm suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Bmpman is starting to make sense and it's actually written reasonably well...

Offline zookeeper

• *knock knock* Who's there? Poe. Poe who?
Good ones. :yes:

Nice!  I'll post those on the website as well.

Offline Rolf

This is incredible, you guys should send out preview builds to some you tubers so they can promote it, maybe the XPgamers?

PS, do the Shuttle's wings fold out?

This is incredible, you guys should send out preview builds to some you tubers so they can promote it, maybe the XPgamers?

PS, do the Shuttle's wings fold out?

The shuttle's wings definitely do fold out (thanks to some incredible rigging work by zookeeper to get the gun turrets rotating correctly with the wings).  We're almost to the point of opening up to a limited private beta, and will definitely consider some of those folks.

Offline niffiwan

• Eluder Class
I was considering trying to get a shot of the shuttle as the wings opened, but in the both cases ended up deciding it was easier to setup a static screenshot. I should try to grab them mid-opening next time; the screencam script makes doing that a lot easier.
Creating a fs2_open.log | Red Alert Bug = Hex Edit | MediaVPs 2014: Bigger HUD gauges | 32bit libs for 64bit Ubuntu
----
Debian Packages (testing/unstable): Freespace2 | wxLauncher
----
m|m: I think I'm suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Bmpman is starting to make sense and it's actually written reasonably well...

Offline Luis Dias

That is so unfair to post them on the competition. You're a big time cheater doing it. I mean come on, how could anyone compete with that?

Gorgeous!

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam
* StarSlayer cat whistles
“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”

That is so unfair to post them on the competition. You're a big time cheater doing it. I mean come on, how could anyone compete with that?

Gorgeous!

There haven't been any new screenshots posted since his latest, either.  Scared them all away?

Personally, I didn't even know we had a monthly screenshot contest until now.  I really should get out and visit the other sub-forums more often...

Offline coffeesoft

• Bip Bip
Looks amazing guys, keep the good work and thanks for the captures.   :p