Author Topic: playing in a team of Cylons against a colonial fleet I can not give them orders  (Read 1908 times)

Offline NOskils

playing in a team of Cylons against a colonial fleet I can not give them orders
playing for the colonial fleet there is no problem  :banghead: I mean Diaspora Mission Designer not a multiplayer
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 08:19:21 am by NOskils »

Offline Novachen

• The one and only capella supernova
    • Twitter
Re: playing in a team of Cylons against a colonial fleet I can not give them orders
Are you in the same team as the Cylon Ships? So you have the right IFF for the player ship?

And are all Player orders checked in the corresponding menu for the Cylon ships?
Female FreeSpace 2 pilot since 1999.
Former Global moderator in the German FreeSpace Galaxy Forum.
Developer of NTP - A Multi-Language Translation Library Interface, which allows to play FreeSpace in YOUR Language.

Is one of my releases broken or not working? Please send a PM here, on Discord at @novachen or on Twitter @NovachenFS2, a public tweet or write a reply in my own release threads here on HLP, because these are the only threads i am still participating in.

Offline NOskils

Re: playing in a team of Cylons against a colonial fleet I can not give them orders
I change my wiper on the advanced rider adding different cylon units. I put them in the editor's settings friendly, enemies are hostile. I create a wing just like when playing Vaipers against the Cylon  I need an explanation desirable in the form of screenshots how to set the settings English is not my native language. Simply saying I do not know how to do it. Perhaps something important skipped in the settings so it does not work, maybe the wrong approach all need to be configured differently.

You want to give orders to other Cylons in your wing?
I think what you are looking for is the player orders tab (see attachment).

[attachment stolen by Russian hackers]

Thanks for the tip!