Author Topic: News updates?  (Read 2695 times)

Are you going to post anything on the website like news and how things are going?
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Waiting for Stealth to get FTP access...
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

did you manage to get the ST mission on the FS1 Port?
--- none ---

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
Originally posted by 15thRampage
did you manage to get the ST mission on the FS1 Port?

Working on it.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
i never knew you wanted me to get FTP access! didn't i access it through Alicki?  or was that neo terran victorius

yeah, that was NTV

ummm, try posting in the HLP main forum, under "requests"

i'm waiting for access to the /gtdwolf/ directory too

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
Front page updated.

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
as soon as i get access to your directory i can help updating, etc.

i've got like 8 requests but no one seems to be answering them.  what the purpose of having them is not quite clear yet

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
Hey, anything going on here? :p
...waiting for next release...

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
Next update... waiting for Sesquipedalian to make weapon interface stuff. I would do it myself but I have architectural work.

Originally posted by GalacticEmperor
Next update... waiting for Sesquipedalian to make weapon interface stuff. I would do it myself but I have architectural work.

I was thinking what if we were to add all the SP missions from the FS1 Demo into the port for the main campigan?

With some cahnges ofcorce I think it would make it better so the player dosen't half to fight the Shivans almost right away.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2002, 03:33:04 pm by 194 »
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
Give us status update! :shaking:
:D