Author Topic: I got my hat!  (Read 8285 times)

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
I'll put up one with Infested's pic :)
"Going too far and caring too much about a subject is the best way to make friends that I know."
- Sarah Vowell

Offline Reaper

• Swarmer
    • http://www.winissimo.net/ww3/
Ok... Any requests for pictures... I got all FS models avalible!!! Just tell me the angle and i'll make it :)
There is full moon shining on the sky... It's midnight... I'm rising from my grave... I have my scythe and i'm thirsty for blood... I'm ready, i'm ready to steal souls and feed on them... I'm ready to kill
World War III: Wasteland Earth

Offline Alikchi

• Neo-Terran
  • Spooky ghost (RIP)
Hmm, the pics aren't big enough. I'll resize them in PSP when I get home from school, mmkay?
"Going too far and caring too much about a subject is the best way to make friends that I know."
- Sarah Vowell

Offline Reaper

• Swarmer
I can render them bigger... i got scene saved... If u want... just tell me what size... :D   m'kay
There is full moon shining on the sky... It's midnight... I'm rising from my grave... I have my scythe and i'm thirsty for blood... I'm ready, i'm ready to steal souls and feed on them... I'm ready to kill

Offline Reaper

• Swarmer
Alikchi... can u put the 2nd sath on shirt... But i can't buy it like that... cos i have no Credit Card... so... we can trade for something else... or i could send you money by mail for shirt...
« Last Edit: August 28, 2002, 05:35:15 am by 542 »

Offline Joey_21

• http://denebsystem.cjb.net/
I never did get a chance to order my RF T-shirt. :(
Starting college took up too much of my time. Any chance you'll repost it, Alikchi?

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Let's see, how's this for the Sath t-shirt? (higher-quality available if needed.

Also, these might be an idea:

:D :thepimp:
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Kazashi

I must say, that white shot of the Colossus makes it look more like a bigass rifle :D

But I know what I would go for - a Hatshepsut :)
Blatant advertising #1: Keep the Blood flowing!

Blatant advertising #2: Visit TheDDRZone now!