Hosted Projects - Standalone > The Babylon Project

TBP on Linux/MacOSX

<< < (39/41) > >>

Jeff Vader:

--- Quote from: Tronic on June 05, 2011, 01:43:05 pm ---This may be a stupid question but if the Zathras mod is required for playing TBP, why isn't it included by default?

--- End quote ---
Heavy disputes and disagreements with the previous project lead of TBP. Basically he insisted that TBP not modified in any way anymore, so Zathras is essentially a patch which you must download separately. TBP itself isn't modified but improvements can still be made. Everyone is happy.

HAZARDLEADER:
I was loading the mission "slipping the neuse" the loading bar only went one little oval thing and stopped, i waited, then force quited, and the following message occured (look at the picture)
please somebody help me resolve this.

if it helps i am running 3.6.12 media vps, and fs open 3.6.12 build not inferno build

[attachment deleted by a basterd]

Jeff Vader:

--- Quote from: HAZARDLEADER on December 31, 2011, 11:36:28 pm ---if it helps i am running 3.6.12 media vps, and fs open 3.6.12 build not inferno build

--- End quote ---
Dunno if this is the problem but it certainly is a problem.

The E:
Are you quite certain that you are actually playing The Babylon Project?

HAZARDLEADER:
Yes, zathras thing installed also, it did this before and after i installed the zathras thing, it does the same thing with the inferno build, do i need anthing else other than the zathras thing, or did i mis somthing on the main page

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version