Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > FRED Academy

Missing Jump Node in FRED 2

<< < (2/4) > >>

eliex:
Strange. On the main FS2 selling page GOG mentioned that their product was patched to the latest official version.

Jeff Vader:

--- Quote from: eliex on January 18, 2009, 12:36:26 am ---Strange. On the main FS2 selling page GOG mentioned that their product was patched to the latest official version.

--- End quote ---
From what I've heard, it used to be unpatched for some reason, but they've fixed it recently. Or something.

karajorma:
Yep. They made a mistake with the first version they sold and then fixed it around October/November. IIRC. So there are stlll some unpatched versions floating about.

Dorinic:
I would just like to know if I installed the patch right. As I said earlier I got FS2 from GOG and downloaded the HotUv1.20Pack rar file and unzipped it. I put all the exe. files and the one other file in my root folder (keeping backups of the old exe. files). It fixed the missing Jump Node in FRED but when I tried to play the game it asked for a disk. So I when back to my root folder and replace the FreeSpace2.exe and FS2.exe with the old ones. Now it everything works fine but I am unsure if I did it right.

Jeff Vader:
Replacing the Root_fs2.vp file in your \freespace2\ folder with the one in the crack pack is sufficient.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version