Author Topic: Looking for extended Map node picture from an old mod ?  (Read 2694 times)

Offline Jouzin

• Big FS fan...
    • Webpage
Looking for extended Map node picture from an old mod ?
Hello guys.
I remember there was one picture of Frespace 2 nodes map where there were a lot of new systems and like 3/4 of them were Shivans systems.
I think there was a connection from Ross 128 to some Nebula system and the same from Gamma Draconis.   
Anybody from you have some backup of it ? I am unable to find it on the internet or here on HLP :(

Asking bcs my old external HDD died with all of my 20 GB  of FS 2 data  ( mods, ships, user created campaign, My own campaign that I was working for several years,  my own 3d modeled ships )  :( 
At least I still have old notes from which I was creating my own campaign.
That extended node map , I think it was from BWO mod ,  I used as a base map for my Post Capella campaign.

Thank you in advance. 

« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 02:39:10 am by Jouzin »

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
Re: Campaign Map node picture from Black Water mod ?
That extended node map , I think it was from BWO mod ,  I used as a base map for my Post Capella campaign.

Is this the one you are looking for?

It's on the wiki
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline Jouzin

• Big FS fan...
    • Webpage
Re: Campaign Map node picture from Black Water mod ?

Is this the one you are looking for?

It's on the wiki

Sorry no that is not it.

That one was like 3 times bigger. There were some yellow ( I  think Ancient systems ) and a lot of red ones with a lot of Nebulas. I think a lot of systems were named from India culture and religion. I think it was either from BWO or maybe Behind enemy lines mod.  Not sure :(
Crap pitty I did not do a double backup of those files :(   Lost everything.

Offline Novachen

• The one and only capella supernova
    • Twitter
Re: Looking for extended Map node picture from an old mod ?
After i searched through the forums the node map in question was from Behind enemy Lines aka FS2.9.

This node map was also used by the Ghosts of the Past mod as it seems.

But well, unfortunately i was not able to retrieve it yet. Waybackmachine did not have saved both URLs.

So, i am out of ideas right now.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 07:26:52 am by Novachen »
Female FreeSpace 2 pilot since 1999.
Former Global moderator in the German FreeSpace Galaxy Forum.
Developer of NTP - A Multi-Language Translation Library Interface, which allows to play FreeSpace in YOUR Language.

Is one of my releases broken or not working? Please send a PM here, on Discord at @novachen or on Twitter @NovachenFS2, a public tweet or write a reply in my own release threads here on HLP, because these are the only threads i am still participating in.

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
Is this it?
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Is this it?

I have that one listed as "Behind Enemy Lines" map too so I'd guess yes

Offline Jouzin

• Big FS fan...
    • Webpage
Is this it?

Yes this one.
Thank you very much sir. Much appreciate it.

Now I can start from scratch and better this time with my own campaign.