Hosted Projects - Standalone > Wings of Dawn

Reminiscing: A WoD Tale

<< < (4/4)

Enioch:
Duty to the empress is heavier than a mountain, death is ligter than a feather.

We serve 'till the end.

Lorric:

--- Quote from: Enioch on April 24, 2019, 02:10:45 am ---Duty to the empress is heavier than a mountain, death is ligter than a feather.

We serve 'till the end.

--- End quote ---
Well said. A true Knight knows that his duty to his Lady and country is only fulfilled when he is victorious or when he is dead. That it is not when his country prospers but when it declines that it needs his life the most. And if he has to give his life in service to that, he will do so. Gladly.

0rph3u5:

--- Quote from: Lorric on April 24, 2019, 09:44:55 am ---A true Knight knows that his duty to his Lady and country is only fulfilled when he is victorious or when he is dead. That it is not when his country prospers but when it declines that it needs his life the most. And if he has to give his life in service to that, he will do so. Gladly.

--- End quote ---

Having laid bare their sinner's soul in Vigil and Confession, a true Knight enters a holy covenant to safeguard the First Principles they hold dear.
In their service of these ideals, they will be pious before God, fight without fail against any adversaries, and remain gallant in the shadow of death.
It is a bond no vicissitude of fate may dissolve, nor is for any mortal law to command.

... damn, I am already getting in the spirit of things again...
EDIT: changed 2nd line
EDIT: changed 2nd line again

X3N0-Life-Form:
I'd throw in with SF again :)

Autohummer:
Since I count myself a fiercely patriotic Earther, The Iron Wall of Humanity it is, I suppose. Meanwhile, anyone is welcome to join the aforementioned other forum game ;) we can use some more hands in the Shivan-shooting department.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version