FreeSpace Releases > Mission & Campaign Releases

Campaign: Into the Depths of Hell, Chapter 1

<< < (2/29) > >>

Noise:
:) Truth be told, I started the campaign with little knowledge about FREDing.  As the missions progress, I learned more and more.  I put a great deal of work into Santuary Denied, but it even that seems simplistic by my new standards.
Besides, Chapter 1 is only meant to set the scene.  Chapter 2 and up is where the real story line is.;)

Noise:
For those of you who are interested I'm going to list the names of all the chapters I have planned for the Into the Depths of Hell campaign.
Chapter 1: The Long Road Home
Chapter 2: The Evacuation of Gamma Draconis
Chapter 3: At All Costs
Chapter 4: Battle at the Edge of Oblivion
Chapter 5: The Road Less Traveled
Chapter 6: Operation Justice
Chapter 7: Darkness Encircling
Chapter 8: The Battle of Delta Copernicus
Chapter 9: Hook, Line, and Sinker
Chapter 10: The SOC Files
Chapter 11: No Other Option
Chapter 12: To Hold Back Hell
Okay, so maybe I'm a little too ambitious, but time will tell.  After all, chapters 2 through 5 only need fine tuning now.:D

J.F.K.:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by Noise
Okay, so maybe I'm a little too ambitious, but time will tell.  After all, chapters 2 through 5 only need fine tuning now.:D
--- End quote ---

:eek2::yes: Nice! You're a nut (in a good way), most of the campaigns around here haven't even finished their first releases :) Well done!

Noise:
Well, after what Black Wolf had to say I actually took a good long look at some of the missions and scrapped a few.  He was right, blast this, blast that, it goes on and on.  So I've decided to make so very spicy missions that should be interesting.
In my defence though, the reason why so many missions in chapter 1 were shoot any Shivan that moves was that I trying to instill a sense of relentless aggression from the Shivans.  It worked for me, I don't know about anyone else though.:confused:
I really looking forward to releasing chapter 6 though, for all your vengeance quenching needs....

Windrunner:
this looks intresting. i'll post news about it and stickify this thread for some time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version