www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/lmarshal
 Even better, the LM3_Daffy.vp [/q]
:lol:
--- End quote ---

J.F.K.:
Holy smoke, you did all the voice acting? Nice! :yes:

Stunaep:
*ahem*
15 downloads. You can do better than that.

Steel:
Well, it would be nice to know what Lightning Marshal is...  I am new so forgive me if I SHOULD know this...  Also, where does one find install instructions?  Where is this news that was posted???  Links to those would be helpful and likely to generate more dl's and comments...  Thx.

Stunaep:
Sure thing:

Installation Instructions: Found on the Release 3 download site at httP://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/lmarshal/release3.html

News: HLP main page www.3dap.com/hlp

Lightning Marshal Story and overview:

The Lightning Marshal campaign series follow the story of the GTCv Actium, a frontline corvette, and it's fighter squadron the 87th Space Cowboys through a series of volatile situations. The campaigns of the Lightning Marshal are released episodically, each portraying another mission of the Actium. From the Neo-Terran Rebellion to the Second Shivan Invasion and Beyond. Even though having played the previous releases is an advantage, no story will be lost as everything in the latest release has been explained in detail.

The latest release, entitled 'Where Eagles Dare' is a 13-mission campaign, that will take the Actium to an undercover operation, to expose an NTF spy in the GTVA Security council.

Now, 'Where Eagles Dare' has been fully voiced, making the experience even better.

Download it at www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/lmarshal

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version