Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Blue Planet

Bug Fixes Compilation

(1/3) > >>

Vasudan Commander:
Hi,

I've heard awesome things about blue planet, and i just downloaded the LATEST vp file of it.

However im a little wary as to running it and whether it will work or not.

Is it possible to have all the bug fixes compiled into one single thread, rather then having them mixed and stickied all over the place - the dates are mixed and jumbled and i dont know whether to download them all or whether they are already incorporated into the latest version of BP.

If the latest version of Blue Planet incorporates all the bug fixes, please let me (and others) know.

Thanks

Jeff Vader:

--- Quote from: Darius on October 03, 2007, 02:38:19 am ---Blue Planet: Updated root VP incorporating bugfixes of patch. (RAR, 84 MB)

--- End quote ---
All the bug-fixes should be included in the root .vp. The fixed Ravana probably isn't, but that is a 3.6.10 MediaVP issue, not a BP issue.

Darius:
There are a couple of bugs that haven't been addressed yet (such as the crashing of ship selection in "Keepers of Hell", and some missions will still have some missing debriefings). But most of the show-stopping bugs that people encountered in the first few months after release should be fixed in the latest VP.

Vasudan Commander:
Im getting a crash error as soon as i load the first mission

ERROR : cant open model file <none>
file j:\src\cvs\fs2_open_3_6_9.final\code\model\modelread.cpp
Line: 1902

Dunno what the hell is up with this  :wtf:

any way around it?

p.s i downloaded the latest version of BP .vp file

Jeff Vader:
BP sort of requires the MediaVPs. Cook up a mod.ini or download one from the release thread. (I wonder if this issue should also be stickied.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version