Hosted Projects - Standalone > Wings of Dawn

A WoD dev blog

<< < (232/232)

guitarfan01:
Well, darn.

Not surprising, but sad. Not like I've been active on here for years anyway, but I literally just installed Knossos...

RIP WoD and so many different ambitious projects.

Bloodwolf:
Thanks for these great campaigns. I am one of the lurkers who just visits here for 20 years but never got an account. (I feel a bit guilty so I made an account.)
I think it is safe to assume that all the releases are played a lot more than people would think.

For me WoD is already a classic and I will replay it just as some Marios for the decades to come.
When you first released and I played the first minute or so I expected something like a cringy fanfic with copy paste content from animes.

But you really made it work. Please make sure to share some info here when your game is released, old dudes like me have disposable income and when its from you there is no need to worry about quality.

GamerMan27:
I only recently learned about this standalone title. I had played Freespace and Freespace 2 really late (2022) and I loved the campaigns. Fishing around for some mods for a game I loved, I eventually found your standalone mod. After a bit of hassle trying to get the mod to install, I finally got the mod and started playing. I don't think I stopped playing for 5 hours, the first day I played. As I write this reply, I just finished Wings of Dawn ep 1&2. And I am blown away. I absolutely love this game, and I can't thank you enough for making it Spoon. While I wish you were still working on it, I hope that your future endeavors are just as good as this was.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version