Archived Boards > Stellar Assault

A Boost in Interest

(1/2) > >>

AndrewofDoom:
As this little forum has been dead, I decided to boost some activity for it now by....playing Stellar Assault SS! Since I'm a total hipster, I'm using the Type B version of the Feather 1. The Type A, is the one everyone knows, is sufficiently inferior to the B version in every way. Quanto, I want one in SAFSO!

These two parts lead to the normal end that 99% of the people will get. To get the best ending you need to "perfect" Mission 3, 9, and 15. What does that mean? Well Spoon just told me to kill *everything* and that's what I did. Well, I did get it and what a totally radically different ending! There's a whole reveal...I guess? to what those evil aliens are and maybe their motives. I couldn't tell you, but it seems like it from the pictures I see.

Oh Spoon, whatever happened to your translation of this game? :P

btw, we're still looking for people. I've got inspired a little bit to start working on this again.

Spoon:

--- Quote ---The Type A, is the one everyone knows, is sufficiently inferior to the B version in every way.
--- End quote ---
It's true!

--- Quote ---Oh Spoon, whatever happened to your translation of this game? :P
--- End quote ---
I can only translate the basic gist of it. I would only embarrass myself!

Quanto:
If we were to make the Fe-01B, how exactly would we simulate it's secondary weapons in this engine?

AndrewofDoom:
That is a good question as to how. Anyone got any ideas?

Oh I know, Spoon should use his name power to request a charge mechanic for FSO. :p

Edit:

--- Quote from: Spoon on August 09, 2013, 03:24:35 pm ---
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

You moon rangrage is incomplete. You most make update.

Droid803:

--- Quote from: Spoon on August 09, 2013, 03:24:35 pm ---
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Regarding this, Andrew: if you could get us (or me) a transcript, then maybe I could get it done.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version