Hosted Projects - Standalone > Wings of Dawn

Problems with UI Text

<< < (2/3) > >>

Madrox:

--- Quote from: ngld on January 02, 2019, 01:28:48 pm ---The MediaVPs don't use TTF fonts which means that they can't trigger this bug.

--- End quote ---

Well, im going to fix my dedicated amd card soon, what i do, then? Is there a way to manually change the fonts the game uses as a workaround?

Axem:
I may have a solution for that. When you have your AMD card working and it's still unable to display text, PM me and I'll get you to test something. :)

Madrox:

--- Quote from: Axem on January 02, 2019, 10:41:29 pm ---I may have a solution for that. When you have your AMD card working and it's still unable to display text, PM me and I'll get you to test something. :)

--- End quote ---

Deal.

Thank you.

Madrox:

--- Quote from: Axem on January 02, 2019, 10:41:29 pm ---I may have a solution for that. When you have your AMD card working and it's still unable to display text, PM me and I'll get you to test something. :)

--- End quote ---

Ok, i´ve fixed my GPU (although the performance continues to be an issue) and it seems i the problem with the text didn´t reappear, even with the amd gpu. But still, i´d like to have the fix you were proposing since i may need if i have problems in the future.

Thanks.

Also, if you will allow me a question: is the briefing room song from the Muv Luv series of visual novels? It sounded very similar.

Axem:
Oh sorry, I totally missed this post. Can you try the fix from this post? https://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=95368.msg1879261#msg1879261

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version