General FreeSpace > FreeSpace Discussion

Props to Passionate Community + Shameless Stream Plugging

<< < (83/101) > >>

herkie423:
Happy streaming, Joe.

CT27:

--- Quote from: herkie423 on May 22, 2022, 05:48:36 am ---Happy streaming, Joe.

--- End quote ---

It looks like he took today off since pt.6 is now listed to be shown on May 29.

In any case, we're looking forward to it Joe.  Hope you enjoy the conclusion.

redmagejoe:
YouTube was having serious issues with the stream, and it was incredibly inconsistent and disruptive. After 30 minutes of fighting with it, I opted to just try again next week.

Funny enough, during my test stream with Colt and Henrik afterwards, it seemed to have improved. Given other factors compared to last time this happened briefly, where it was my network, this time it seemed wholly to be on YouTube's end.

CT27:

--- Quote from: redmagejoe on May 22, 2022, 05:38:20 pm ---YouTube was having serious issues with the stream, and it was incredibly inconsistent and disruptive. After 30 minutes of fighting with it, I opted to just try again next week.

Funny enough, during my test stream with Colt and Henrik afterwards, it seemed to have improved. Given other factors compared to last time this happened briefly, where it was my network, this time it seemed wholly to be on YouTube's end.

--- End quote ---

When it gets closer to May 29 do you want me to re-send you the PM I sent you on the conclusion of AFR so that it's fresher in your memory (i.e., you'll have it closer to the event)?

herkie423:

--- Quote from: redmagejoe on May 22, 2022, 05:38:20 pm ---YouTube was having serious issues with the stream, and it was incredibly inconsistent and disruptive. After 30 minutes of fighting with it, I opted to just try again next week.

--- End quote ---

That's bad. Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing it. I cannot see it live though because of the time  zone difference here.

Oh, I forgot to tell you. Congratulations to IllfatedGamingTV for your anniversary. Keep on streaming.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version