General FreeSpace > FreeSpace Discussion

Props to Passionate Community + Shameless Stream Plugging

<< < (91/111) > >>

0rph3u5:

--- Quote from: redmagejoe on June 19, 2022, 04:59:07 pm ---I know it's not FreeSpace, but I hope that you'll all come out and support Kehra on her stream!

--- End quote ---

I've been wating for this since you mentioned it. Sadly, I will be still at work at that time :|

redmagejoe:

--- Quote from: redmagejoe on June 19, 2022, 04:59:07 pm ---I know it's not FreeSpace, but I hope that you'll all come out and support Kehra on her stream!

--- End quote ---

Starting soon. Catch you guys in the courtroom!

CT27:
To let people know how the work on Aftermath 2: TBG is going:

Good news and bad news:
I completed a test playthrough on FSO 22.0 and MVPs 4.6  using the latest update files Herkie made and it was mostly fine (the "Lightning From Heaven" Gabriel bug was fixed).  However, there was one bug/glitch in one mission that we tried and tried to fix  on this particular build combo but couldn't.  However, the mission was passable if a certain cheat was used at a certain point (I would PM RMJ about this ahead of time).  Other than that the campaign worked as intended by Herkie. 

On the other hand, the campaign had no gamebreaking bugs as far as I could tell on FSO 19.0 and 4.3 MVPs. 

RMJ said he was moving TBG back until the bugs could be fixed.  I would say it's at the best point it's going to be.  Since you talked about this earlier RMJ, I think it's at a point where it could be put on the stream (I'm not saying it has to be right after BPC though) in the semi-near future.

P.S.:  Happy belated birthday!

Darius:
Fixes for mission crashes of the last few missions of FSBlue are being uploaded to Knossos. You may want to update the mod early tomorrow and test that it hasn't broken everything ahead of time.

EDIT:

CT27:
Minor update from Herkie:

You know how I just posted that TBG plays fine on 22.0/4.6MVPs except for one mission ("Plans To Negotiate") that has a gamebreaking error that requires a cheat to get through (but after that the game works fine)?  Herkie said he may have found a way to fix that but won't be able to do that until around a couple months from now (he's on a long work trip). 

(FYI:  19.0/4.3MVPs still works without gamebreaking errors)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version