General FreeSpace > FreeSpace Discussion

Props to Passionate Community + Shameless Stream Plugging

<< < (93/111) > >>

Mito [PL]:
Over the course of today's stream I've attempted to make timestamps on-the-go. That said, between the connection issues and youtube's... uncomfortable way of displaying current stream times, I had to round the times a bunch and I'm not certain if I hit the times just right.
So to anyone out there, if you are watching this VOD, could you please verify if the times I have estimated are right, make corrections and post them, if possible?

Timestamps:
Hidden Text: Show0:00 waiting room
9:30 Joe is showing us how small and insignificant he is
15:40 pre-stream banter

**Finishing off Age of Aquarius**

21:00 Joe and co. trying to buy stuff in a hardware store
27:40 Universal Truth, take 2, for real this time
29:45 Loadout fail
35:40 Take threeeeee
37:25 Desperate times call for desperate measure: the meme squad
40:40 A bunch of close calls
42:40 BONK
53:00 Joe's connection gets EWARd
57:00 We back to shootin' lads
58:30 Last playable mission of Age of Aquarius
1:01:30 OH NO
1:10:30 Credits cutscene
1:15:00 Replaying First Contact just to see...
1:17:20 ...a little easter egg.

**War in Heaven act 1**

1:20:40 Starting cutscene - Artemis Station
1:23:40 Mission #1 - The Cost of War
1:38:50 BONK
1:46:30 He ded... take two
1:45:00 Everyone else ded... checkpoints are life
1:52:00 Nukebonked to death... take four
1:55:00 Joe can't even stop a dog from pissing on a hydrant
1:57:00 Take five...
2:05:00 Mission #2 - Collateral Damage
2:22:00 Mission #3 - Post Meridian
2:32:00 He has angered THE GAZIBO
2:39:30 This is a very special support pilot
2:46:30 Mission #4 - Ken
3:05:20 Mission #5 - For The Wrong Reasons
3:17:00 Basically dies immediately... take two
3:24:30 Joe's bonking talent at full blast
3:38:30 Mission #6 - Darkest Hour
3:51:00 Second try
3:52:30 Random death, third try
3:59:00 Joe being ganged up on by missiles, fourth try
4:00:00 A little too close to danger, fifth try
4:01:00 One more try, I guess

4:15:00 Post-stream banter

-Joshua-:
Joe last stream (paraphrased): "I can live with being a pawn if the game makes sense!"

Have to say, I'm normally not much for streams at all (whenever I watch a videogame stream I get the irresistible urge to just stop watching and play the game myself). But watching Joe's live reactions to BP's storyline was a lot of fun. The community surrounding these streams definitely also helps.

Keep up the good work!

redmagejoe:
Really happy to see that you are enjoying the show! I really enjoy making it, whether I give that impression or not. It's just a joy to share this experience with others and have them entertained and building an enjoyable community atmosphere. Hope that you come to more!

CT27:
An update from Herkie (since he would like to get TBG on your stream...he really enjoyed the playthrough you did on AFR):

He said his work trip will be done in mid-August (about a couple months earlier than anticipated) so he'll begin work on the TBG update when he gets back.  Assuming he fixes the error in the 4.6MVPs/22.0 version and after I test it...TBG might be good to go in September for you.

redmagejoe:
Sounds good! I see everyone pushing 22.2 RC, so if the only major issue is MediaVPs, it may be worth focusing on that since I sense 22.2 may end up coming out before too long and be the new standard. But 22.0 works for most of the mods I now have and I don't see any reason 22.2 RC has to be accommodated if it only creates more work. As far as I'm concerned, 22.0 is particularly stable. Now if only I could say the same for my Sunday internet service.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version