General FreeSpace > FreeSpace Discussion

Props to Passionate Community + Shameless Stream Plugging

<< < (100/111) > >>

redmagejoe:
Just a reminder! Please attend Kehra's stream today if you can!

YouTube **** itself again, and the stream was actually 2 hours and 42 minutes. If you watch the VOD and it is shorter than that, please refrain from putting timestamps in your comments which will later be wrong when the VOD finishes processing. :P

herkie423:

--- Quote from: Colonol Dekker on August 09, 2022, 05:33:58 am ---I love Silent Hill 2, first time I played it to the end, the bit where it says James in the hotel made me turn it off.  (My name is James) 🤣

--- End quote ---

Silent Hill 2 is the best in the series. I unlocked all 7 endings. Best played at midnight with the lights off using headphones.

Dead Space 1, 2 and 3 (part 3 is the best) are a bit difficult but I completed all of them in all difficulty levels.

Fear 1, 2 and 3 are psychological thrillers. They give me goosebumps everytime.

These 7 games are part of my collection of 104 games installed in my computer.

redmagejoe:
Schedule on first post has been updated. Please be sure to set a reminder for tomorrow's stream! I've got some pre-stream banter to get off my chest that I hope isn't going to alienate viewers.

EatThePath:
I had a lot of fun watching the Warmachine stream today! I have to wonder if a bit of BP fatigue kept you from exploring parts of it as much as you might have otherwise, but that didn't make it any less of a blast to see your reactions to everything.

F.E.A.R. is on my all time top ten games list, so I'll be looking forward to those streams especially

Shivan Hunter:
Looking forward to FF7! But scrolling through Knossos, I found this campaign which I simply HAVE to recommend you play - it seems like a serious contender for the best campaign ever made, with more in-depth writing and worldbuilding than even BtA or SGWP2. It is called "New Beginnings", and the campaign description is as follows:

Spoiler:The Shivans were beated but not defeated. In the months after the destruction of the Lucifer, all but a hand full of jump nodes were left active. Guarded fiercely by GTI and PVC forces. This is the story of the jump point outpost Atlas.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version