Off-Topic Discussion > General Discussion

VN Survey For Science!

(1/1)

Firesteel:
Hey folks, it's been a while since I was around a lot (finishing another grad degree and starting a third one plus moving tends to kill many things).

This is probably outside a lot of your wheel houses but if any of you want to answer a few questions about playing visual novels I'd appreciate it a whole lot. The project is surveying the way people approach roleplaying in narrative games and the tools they do or do not use to facilitate that. So if you want to contribute to some (game) science, the link is right here:

https://ucsantacruz.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_ba2IIiQGET99PZs

Also if you know anyone who would be interested in this survey please pass the link along! Thank you all!

Scourge of Ages:
I took the survey, but not sure I'll be super helpful as I've played like 4 total, ever

Mongoose:
Man, if only adaptations counted. I literally just finished watching the Steins;Gate anime.

Firesteel:
Yeah, sadly this is about play more than pure narrative stuff, though if you liked the show, the VN is definitely worth playing

--- Quote from: Scourge of Ages on September 13, 2022, 12:22:53 pm ---I took the survey, but not sure I'll be super helpful as I've played like 4 total, ever

--- End quote ---

As far as experience goes, I want a range so only having played 4 is totally fine!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version