Author Topic: Small request for all  (Read 1317 times)

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
Small request for all
I've made a nice new Wiki page for command line options, since the old one was pretty messy. If everyone could add even one or two command line arguments, it'd be much appreciated and the page would be up-to-date. :)

I've already added some command-line options, although a lot of them I didn't know the version they were implemented in :p.

Once the page is almost complete I'll add the link to it on the main Wiki page. I'm hoping this will convert some of the people who say the Wiki is scary...

Freespace 2 Command Line Reference

PS: Does someone know how to get rid of the # in bookmark links, without the hack I've used? Or is that how it's supposed to be?
-C

Offline Lightspeed

• Light Years Ahead
Okay, i'll add in some info :D
Modern man is the missing link between ape and human being.

Offline WMCoolmon

Thanks Lightspeed. :)
-C

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
I'll take a look through too :D

Offline Lightspeed

• Light Years Ahead
There. I added around 20 command lines or so.
Modern man is the missing link between ape and human being.

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
Just a few minor spelling corrections, but nothing major so far, so I won't add my name to the bottom :)

allslev should fall under DevTool or Troubleshooting?

Offline WMCoolmon

Gameplay seems a better choice to me. :)

That should also be added to the Big List of Launcher Command lines in the source, in whatever section you set it to.
-C

WM: Please, put  the table back in there,, and make all the links link to the correct article. The table was great for quickly looking up what a line did.
just another newbie without any modding, FREDding or real programming experience

you haven't learned masochism until you've tried to read a Microsoft help file.  -- Goober5000
I've got 2 drug-addict syblings and one alcoholic whore. And I'm a ****ing sociopath --an0n
You cannot defeat Windows through strength alone. Only patience, a lot of good luck, and a sledgehammer will do the job. --StratComm

Offline Gloriano

• silver dracon
  • Machina terra
it's better now :yes:
You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.- Nietzsche

When in despair I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won; there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline WMCoolmon

Er, I haven't changed anything, this page is completely new and unlinked to from other pages in the Wiki as of now. I can easily leave the old page there, since it's a 'quick' reference and the new one is just a reference.

But then both have to be kept up-to-date.

Edit: PS, thanks Flipside. Every little bit counts. :D
« Last Edit: June 20, 2004, 06:51:42 am by 374 »
-C

Oh ok. Well, it might be a good idea to just change the links on the old one. The descriptions on the old one are ok bar a few newer options, and it's nice and condensed.
just another newbie without any modding, FREDding or real programming experience

you haven't learned masochism until you've tried to read a Microsoft help file.  -- Goober5000
I've got 2 drug-addict syblings and one alcoholic whore. And I'm a ****ing sociopath --an0n
You cannot defeat Windows through strength alone. Only patience, a lot of good luck, and a sledgehammer will do the job. --StratComm