Author Topic: Error message  (Read 991 times)

Right now, when installing BP Complete, Knossos gives the following error messages:
One can juggle between these two.
Does FSBlue work properly?

[attachment eaten by a Shivan]

Right now, when installing BP Complete, Knossos gives the following error messages:
One can juggle between these two.
Does FSBlue work properly?

Got that too...funny thing is it works fine. The campaigns are still there and there is no problem selecting them. The revamped units like NuHecate are working

Also, another question. Which build should be used to play BP? After yesterday's update on BP and the simultaneous Nightly build update, Age of Aquarius's in-mission music got messed up. On most missions, it doesn't play anymore. It's been eight years since I've played through BP and for a moment I actually thought that the lack of music was a design choice. Some tracks played, like the main theme on "Ceremony". However, on mission 10, Forced Entry, I finally did notice the obvious lack of music, despite being quite tired.. Changing the Nightly to 19.0.0 did fix the issue.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
I have no idea.

Offline EatThePath

• Laser Lich
    • Twitter
It's not a BP issue, an attempt to fix a much more niche issue with music broke standard mission start music.
Name your damn turrets and sounds! Numbers alone aren't helpful!
"if disco is dead then I am the laser lich"
"...[Warmachine] keeps changing as fast as EatThePath can force the engine to do his dark bidding..."

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
We definitely need a known stable build to target, so hopefully one will pop up soon.

Offline Darius

BP 1.0.8 should fix the original FSBlue error.