Author Topic: The Orange Box  (Read 23229 times)

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
http://orange.half-life2.com/

So who's getting it? I can't wait to try out Portal.
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline Agent_Koopa

• These words make the page load that much slower.
I've never played any Half-Life games. But I want to play Portal. End result? I don't spend money.
Interestingly enough, this signature is none of the following:
A witty remark on whatever sad state of affairs the world may or may not be in
A series of localized forum in-jokes
A clever and self-referential comment on the nature of signatures themselves.

Hobo Queens are Crowned, but Hobo Kings are Found.

Offline Fineus

• ...But you *have* heard of me.
  • Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
Portal looks absolutely stunning, I really can't wait for it to come out - even if I do already have HL2 and HL2:EP1

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
If you got it through Steam you can give those two to someone else.

Offline Inquisitor

I never got Ep1, so, I'll probbaly pick this up.
No signature.

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
Anyone be willing to donate 512 Mb of PC133 RAM and a P4 3+ Ghz? I have borrowed HL2 from a friend before and it played fine except for excruciatingly long load times. Do you think that Portal will cause any problems?

Offline phreak

• Gun Phreak
anyone want a free copy of HL2 and Ep1?
Offically approved by Ebola Virus Man :wtf:
phreakscp - gtalk
phreak317#7583 - discord

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
I'll have it. :P

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
    • Minecraft
me.

[/nonchalant]

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
So, if you already have Half Life 2 and Episode 1, you have to either pay for crap you already own or pay extra to get them separately?!

Tossers!

I preordered the Orange Box and I have to say, TF2 itself is worth the 45 bucks. I haven't been addicted to a game this much since I played FS2. Then we got Peggle Extreme which is pretty awesome in itself. Very entertaining for just two games; it's definitely worth preordering and saving 5 bucks. I'm already extremely satisfied but Portals and EP2 are still sitting there waiting for the release date on Steam. The Orange Box is the best thing since sliced bread and of course, FSO.

TF2 is just pure fun. They designed the game to be fun and less about competition. Even the models look silly and hilarious. This game is just built for pure fun. All the classes are fun to play and at least one of them will suit your gaming style.

Not to mention, you also get HL2 and EP1 as well. And if you already own them, you can even give them to a friend of yours. Preorder it now and get Peggle Extreme while saving 5 bucks.

Offline diceman111

• Keep on playing Glottis, keep on playing.....
I preordered it to and must say that its definetly worth the money I think it is worth the money just for TF2 and then you get portal and Episode 2 so I cant wait until tomorrow.

/Dice
Flames Of War Chapter III - http://web.comhem.se/~u35702611

"If at first you don't succeed try a bigger thermonuclear weapon" - My philosophy on life

"I dont care if we smack it into her or smack it out of her just aslong as there's smacking invovled" - Max from Sam & Max Situation Comedy

I live in Sweden and before anybody ask NO we do not have polar bears walking on our streets thats Norway, we have penguins (Red ones with blue dots)

(These messages was brought to you by the people from DFWD (Diceman For World Domination))

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
Pre-ordering FTW!

Offline Kaboodles

• Kill the meat. Save the metal.
The classes in TF2 make me giggle.  Especially when they're on fire.  They say such funny things. 

The whole game just oozes style.  I've never seen anything quite like it before.

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
 :mad: :mad: :mad:

I pre-order at Bestbuy (on the 5th), they promise to have it and to not oversell, and when I check my order, they say "Out of Stock"!! :mad: :mad:

Offline Ashrak

• Not Banned
    • Imagination Designs
Portal rocks ...... the voiceover alone makes it worth playing :)
I hate My signature!

Offline Inquisitor

Portal and TF2 and both very entertaining.

I started playing HL2 ep1, also entertaining.
No signature.

Offline Fineus

• ...But you *have* heard of me.
  • Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
Just pre-ordered the "real" box today. I can't say I like not having stuff on CD so I'm going to wait for the hard-copy release.

Offline diceman111

• Keep on playing Glottis, keep on playing.....
HL2:EP2 kicked ass (combine ass) espeically the last sequense against the striders WOW is all I have to say.
Flames Of War Chapter III - http://web.comhem.se/~u35702611

"If at first you don't succeed try a bigger thermonuclear weapon" - My philosophy on life

"I dont care if we smack it into her or smack it out of her just aslong as there's smacking invovled" - Max from Sam & Max Situation Comedy

I live in Sweden and before anybody ask NO we do not have polar bears walking on our streets thats Norway, we have penguins (Red ones with blue dots)

(These messages was brought to you by the people from DFWD (Diceman For World Domination))

Offline phreak

• Gun Phreak
The final battle left me shaking for about 30 minutes afterward since there was so much adrenaline in my system.
Offically approved by Ebola Virus Man :wtf:
phreakscp - gtalk
phreak317#7583 - discord