Author Topic: Space Marine  (Read 23986 times)

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)
I think Liberator might be a Starchild cult Heretic.

Inquisitor Ravenholme brands you in extremis diabolis, and requests termination.
Full Auto - I've got a bullet here with your name on it, and I'm going to keep firing until I find out which one it is.

<The_E>   Several sex-based solutions come to mind
<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken
  • Powered by copious amounts of coffee and nicotine
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • PeceniPicek's own deviantart page

Inquisitor Ravenholme brands you in extremis diabolis, and requests termination.
considering the amount of retcons running rampant in the whole 'verse...
Ho, ho, ho, to the bottle I go
to heal my heart and drown my woe!
Rain may fall and wind may blow,
and many miles be still to go,
but under a tall tree I will lie!

The Apocalypse Project needs YOU! - recruiting info thread.

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
You'd be surprised.....

I've seen it done more than a few times as a fic, I'm pretty sure I understand the reaction by now.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)

And considering how much of it is Matt Ward trying to insert his **** into the fluff.... *shudder*
Full Auto - I've got a bullet here with your name on it, and I'm going to keep firing until I find out which one it is.

<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

And considering how much of it is Matt Ward trying to insert his **** into the fluff.... *shudder*
There's no such thing as a Dreadknight, and there never will be.  The Grey Knights do not need Japanese mecha to send daemonic scum back into the Warp.
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence
17:37:11   SpardaSon21: even the males?
17:37:22   Quanto: its not gay if its an elf

[21:51] <@Droid803> I now realize
[21:51] <@Droid803> this will be SLIIIIIGHTLY awkward
[21:51] <@Droid803> as this rich psychic girl will now be tsundere for a loli.
[21:51] <@Droid803> OH WELLL.

See what you're missing in #WoD and #Fsquest?

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:57:43] <Caiaphas> i just killed my pilots with a high-g maneuver
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)

There's no such thing as a Dreadknight, and there never will be.  The Grey Knights do not need Japanese mecha to send daemonic scum back into the Warp.

Preach it, Brother Spardason.

<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

Offline Stormkeeper

• Interviewer Extraordinaire
  • Boomz!
-squints-

Impersonating an Imperial Inquisitor, Ravenholme, is a capital offence.

And as much as I like mecha and anime in generally, combining anime and WH40k would be heresy on so many levels.

Besides, Titans are all the mecha you need.
Ancient-Shivan War|Interview Board

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Besides, Titans are all the mecha you need.

I agree.

And its not so much a mecha, as it is a gigantic planetary assault platform. And they never come alone :p

if you want mecha, look at tau and all their <something>-suits.

Offline Liberator

• Poe's Law In Action
Yeah, I was tempted to show up the mistakes in such a scenario...
You mean like the fact that anyone showing up out of the blue claiming to be 'TEH EMPRAH!" would be summarily executed without so much as a single question being raised.  Or that the Eldar would never ally themselves with "so primitive" a race as Humanity.  I love 40k, but the characterizations of almost all the characters is so one-note, and has been for 20 years, that it's become as bad a joke as my 'fic' up there.  I mean, I empathize with Shas'o'Kais more than I do with pretty much any of the other fluff characters.  He's about the closest thing the 40k setting has to someone who is actually sane.

All that said, I do however, being severely more human than most of the so-called humans in 40k, despise the abomination that used to be The Emperor that is being fed 1000 psykers a day by the Custodes.
So as through a glass, and darkly
The age long strife I see
Where I fought in many guises,
Many names, but always me.

There are only 10 types of people in the world , those that understand binary and those that don't.

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
the game sucks. just finished it, ****ing PoS.

all the fancy good graphics in everything dont mean **** if you dont get even a bloody second to admire the view dammit!

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
the game sucks. just finished it, ****ing PoS.

all the fancy good graphics in everything dont mean **** if you dont get even a bloody second to admire the view dammit!

Get out. (Crap man, there were plenty of places you could have stood still if you wanted.)
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken