Author Topic: Volunteer needed to update the Wiki links for the command-line options  (Read 2715 times)

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Volunteer needed to update the Wiki links for the command-line options
Title is self-explanatory. :) Look in the Freespace source code, in code/cmdline/cmdline.cpp.  All the links point to the Wiki on dynamic4.  They'll need to be updated with the proper links on hard-light.

I'd link to the web-based CVS file but it's inaccessible at the moment. :( So I'm attaching the file.  Just search for "dynamic4" and you'll find the list of links.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline StratComm

• The POFressor
  • Cameron Crazy
    • http://www.geocities.com/cek_83/index.html
Re: Volunteer needed to update the Wiki links for
I'll be happy to take a crack at this when I get time.  If someone else can do it sooner, please do so.
who needs a signature? ;)
It's not much of an excuse for a website, but my stuff can be found here

"Holding the last thread on a page comes with an inherent danger, especially when you are edit-happy with your posts.  For you can easily continue editing in points without ever noticing that someone else could have refuted them." ~Me, on my posting behavior

Last edited by StratComm on 08-23-2027 at 08:34 PM

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Re: Volunteer needed to update the Wiki links for the command-line options
Is all the data Command line from the old wiki in the new wiki yet? If not, we wont have adresses to replace it with.
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline StratComm

• The POFressor
  • Cameron Crazy
I wrote a new version anyway.  Updating the links should be trivial now.  Someone needs to go over the template that I put up, but at least now all the links will be valid.  Goob, you want me to do a find-replace and update the file?

Strike that, turns out it's actually easier said than done.  Here you go: cmdline.cpp
« Last Edit: November 14, 2005, 03:26:08 am by StratComm »

"Holding the last thread on a page comes with an inherent danger, especially when you are edit-happy with your posts.  For you can easily continue editing in points without ever noticing that someone else could have refuted them." ~Me, on my posting behavior

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Easier done than said, you mean? ;)

Thankees. :)

Offline StratComm

• The POFressor
  • Cameron Crazy
Oops, yeah :nervous: