Author Topic: Annoyance  (Read 1875 times)

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
http://www.hard-light.net/category_show.php?cat=17

Half the files in the 'tools and downloads' page are mine. Is there a point to keeping this section of HLP around? It would be great to have a central download listing for stuff like that (So I could find a working ModelView high-limits link). But right now almost noone on the forums seems to realize that it exists.
-C

Offline StratComm

• The POFressor
  • Cameron Crazy
    • http://www.geocities.com/cek_83/index.html
I have yet to try anything with the HLP3.0 interface since the fileplanet fiasco of HLP2.0.  I never could get it to work correctly.  That probably should have been populated with all the downloads from VolitionWatch and elsewhere long ago, as what's there now is just too limited to be of much use.  It's also hard to put things that are still WIPs (Styxx's Max plugin) in there as there isn't a convienent way to remove an entry if it becomes obsolete.  But I agree, it desperately needs more attention.
who needs a signature? ;)
It's not much of an excuse for a website, but my stuff can be found here

"Holding the last thread on a page comes with an inherent danger, especially when you are edit-happy with your posts.  For you can easily continue editing in points without ever noticing that someone else could have refuted them." ~Me, on my posting behavior

Last edited by StratComm on 08-23-2027 at 08:34 PM

Offline Vasudan Admiral

• Twisted Infinities
Well, I submitted the modview high limits version, but now I see no way to actually download it from the resources>tools&downloads page.

Actually, only a couple of them look like you can actually download anything. :\ The latest three things seem to be descriptions only.
Get the 2014 Media VPs and report any bugs you find in them to the FSU Mantis so that we may squish them. || Blender to POF model conversion guide
Twisted Infinities