Community Projects > The FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project

Really old campaign availability

<< < (3/15) > >>

Nuclear1:

--- Quote from: Goober5000 on March 04, 2007, 12:57:56 pm ---Hmm.  Interesting idea.  Should I make a new forum for the FreeSpace Campaign Reclamation Project? :)

--- End quote ---

Sounds cool. I've got a few old campaigns floating around here as well. :)

jr2:
That sounds like a good idea... where do you think it should go, though?  (Which category?)
HLP Forums > FreeSpace
HLP Forums > FreeSpace > Missions and Campaigns
HLP Forums > Community Projects
?

EDIT: I vote for Community Projects
EDIT2: @karajorma; what was the original (server) filename?  If you don't know, what is the name of one of the files inside and I'll use MS Search :ick: to try and find it...  ;7

karajorma:
No idea jr2. I saved the campaign to DVD but I renamed the archive when I did that almost certainly.

As for the new forum. Either community projects or as a subforum of this one. I prefer the first one as it is more visible.

Turey:

--- Quote from: jr2 on March 04, 2007, 07:19:32 am ---BUT... to mention the reason for the spiel above, does anyone know of a nice free (preferably open source :) ) software for finding duplicate files?  How about one for searching for a file in a directory, including within archives?  I currently use PowerDesk's FileFinder for that, it's pretty quick (maybe 10x faster than windoze search), but I use the free version, which doesn't search inside archives.

--- End quote ---

Windows Support Tools comes with DupFinder.exe, which is what I use.

jr2:

--- Quote from: karajorma on March 04, 2007, 02:26:23 pm ---Either community projects... I prefer the first one as it is more visible.

--- End quote ---
:yes:

Thx Turey, I will try that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version