Community Projects > The FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project

Posting Campaigns At Hades-Combine

(1/6) > >>

Cobra:
I dunno who reads the shoutbox or the news posts (half the time it's the same ol' ****, right?), so I'm just going to post this here.

If anyone is going to post campaigns to Hades-Combine in the future, make sure they're submitted properly, retail campaigns and classic campaigns go to their appropriately marked categories. It's hard as **** trying to tell which campaigns are SCP and which ones aren't so I can move 'em to the right categories.

I suppose that's all, just a simple reminder.

Thanks.

Charismatic:
I'd like to remind you this is HLP and not HC. If you want ppl on HC to post correctly, post this, there.

Cobra:

--- Quote from: Charismatic on March 12, 2007, 11:45:45 pm ---I'd like to remind you this is HLP and not HC. If you want ppl on HC to post correctly, post this, there.

--- End quote ---

And I'd like to remind you that the forums are essentially dead and the only ones who register there are spambots. More people read THIS forum than Hades-Combine's.

Don't want to sound like a total ass, but did you think before posting that? :P

Nix:
It'd probably better serve to put this notice wherever you submit your files to HC.

Charismatic:

--- Quote from: Nix on March 13, 2007, 01:30:14 am ---It'd probably better serve to put this notice wherever you submit your files to HC

--- End quote ---

That's a good idea.

--- Quote from: Cobra on March 13, 2007, 12:47:11 am ---Don't want to sound like a total ass, but did you think before posting that? :P

--- End quote ---
Yes i did. Sounded good at the time. Did not know HC was dryspelled, and i know HLP is #1. But i tried to make a smartass comment. On that note..

*SNIP* LA MISCOMMUNICATIONA! Vi va la resistance!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version