Author Topic: HLP Logo Wiki page created, max 500x500px found, HD contributions appreciated  (Read 1217 times)

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
HLP Logo Wiki page created, max 500x500px found, HD contributions appreciated
Also, I have forgotten what tiny bit I knew of how to format the HLP Wiki pages.   :nono:  But that page probably doesn't make much of a difference, it's just for anyone wanting to use the logo in high(ish) rez.

https://wiki.hard-light.net/index.php/HLP_Logo

Re: HLP Logo Wiki page created, max 500x500px found, HD contributions appreciated
1600², probably made by MJN, not 100% sure though.

[attachment eaten by a Shivan]

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
    • Steam
Re: HLP Logo Wiki page created, max 500x500px found, HD contributions appreciated
Greatly appreciated;  :pimp: and added. 

Wasn't able to find out who made the high-res one. :(

Original design was made by Setekh though.

Maybe somebody still has a copy of this: https://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=30520

Offline mjn.mixael

• Cutscene Master
  • Chopped liver
    • Steam
    • Twitter
The hi res version isn't from me. I got it from Setekh. I've just been a sort of FS graphics safekeeper for obvious reasons. HLP logo included.
Cutscene Upgrade Project - Mainhall Remakes - Between the Ashes
Youtube Channel - P3D Model Box
Between the Ashes is looking for committed testers, PM me for details.
Freespace Upgrade Project See what's happening.

Allright, somebody pls update the wiki page with the credits, I don't have an account there. :)

Did it myself. :D

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
    • Steam
Did it myself. :D

Hmm.  No high-five or cheers emoji in the HLP... quick searching and those all look... wrong. 

* jr2 high-fives Nightmare.

Thanks!