Author Topic: New Eyecandy Thread  (Read 844461 times)

Offline starlord

Some people played hellbender i see...

Speaking of the vasudans, was there any plan to advance that rogue cell plot? IIRC, they stole the hetka in R1, for reasons unknown.

The "Rogue Vasudans" and the SOC campaign were cut about a decade ago or so IIRC...

Offline JSRNerdo

• [`_`]/
  • Gone!
Some people think there is only one Saturn skybox.

Maybe.

Maybe not.
Former Inferno lead, BTA fredder-ish and DE fredder. Driven out by ordinary fascists the_e, aesaar and general battuta. Will return if they're ever removed.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Shiny~

So nice :)

Incredible. Keep it up, guys. The internets is dying to play this!
Stardust, the Sword of Vengeance[A starship combat addict]

Offline CT27

Those look really good.

What's that new class of Vasudan destroyer called?

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Still open matter. So far I named it Astarte as a tribute to INFR1 vasudan destroyer. This thing is basicly vasudan Boreas and sisterclass to Boreas akin to Astarte in INFR1, but also it's HTL Hedetet. She will be released with first act of Nostos, but will be used in Act II. Till than, her name is debatable case.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline CT27

Thanks for the info.  I haven't read through this whole thread, will the Apothess be showing up again?

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Yes. In the same role as her INFR1 equivalent.

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
I'm loving the Hedetet.  I remember the original was one of Stratcom's designs, along with what amounts to the original bulk of Blue Planet's GTVA fleet.  I think that the Hedetet was the last of that series to be fully hi-poly-fied.  I've seen a partial upgrade of it before, but not to the level of current assets.
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

The Hedetet also got used in a ton of other campaigns in the mean time, they'll have to make an update soon...

Offline CT27

Will the Icelus have the same role it did in R1 (basically upgraded Hecate)?

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile

Will the Icelus have the same role it did in R1 (basically upgraded Hecate)?

Offline starbug

• DarkSide Animations
I'm loving the Hedetet, sexy beastie! :) :) :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/AnubisX1

if there is any consistancy with the Shivans, it's their lack of consistancy - -Norbert-

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
The "Rogue Vasudans" and the SOC campaign were cut about a decade ago or so IIRC...
Maybe it's for the best. The Rogue Vasudans stealing an one of a kind ship somehow was kind of a weak plot.
Too bad about the SOC (and I think the Ancients?) plot getting cut, though. Those ships were really cool.
"A weapon is only as powerful as its wielder. With this weapon, you'll be but an annoyance, which would greatly dishonor it. With this weapon, I can change history. With me, this weapon can shape the universe."

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Maybe it's for the best. The Rogue Vasudans stealing an one of a kind ship somehow was kind of a weak plot.
Too bad about the SOC (and I think the Ancients?) plot getting cut, though. Those ships were really cool.
SOC fleet was scrapped, but not SOC at all. They have their part in Nostos story, and even some unique ships. Just not entire fleet. As for Ancients, they still have species entry in our modpack in case if our team decide to do something with them. We don't say "never".

For now... More zod stuff :D

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
Holy ****. Was that rebuilt from scratch?

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Holy ****. Was that rebuilt from scratch?
Only parts I found unreworkable. About half of a ship. Rest is based on original Stratcomm's geometry.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 07:23:29 am by Nyctaeus »