Community Projects > The FreeSpace Upgrade Project

Sneaking about, and looking good doing it.

<< < (2/16) > >>

Fineus:
Um... I don't mean to be rude but I feel I should say it...

...aside from the cockpit, I don't see any difference at all. Some elements may look a bit more rounded but generally it looks very very flat (as in... the hull doesn't look like it has any modelling where the textures are).

Perhaps it's my eyesight however, I just can't see any little ridges etc. I don't suppose you could post an untextured version?

Nuke:
i have to agree, i dont see the hi-polyness.

as for intakes, lets just say they are the freespace equivelant of a buszard collector. or nebular gas postburner apuratures :D

CaptJosh:
What are you calling intakes? If it's the two holes above and behind the cockpit, I think those are the primary mounts. If it's the two large scalopings to either side, if you've seen the craft in game those are actually openings in the superstructure of the fighter.

ToecrusherHammerjaw:
Holy crap. One my my favorite designs. Though, yes, I don't see much difference other than the cockpit. Has much promise though.  On a side note:  did anyone ever do a reskin of that ship?

Mefustae:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by CaptJosh
What are you calling intakes? If it's the two holes above and behind the cockpit, I think those are the primary mounts. If it's the two large scalopings to either side, if you've seen the craft in game those are actually openings in the superstructure of the fighter.
--- End quote ---
Oigh vey! I was talking about the large, intake port structures at the point where the superstructure first meets again after the two holes, and although you make a good point about likely being gun-ports, my observation was based on humour. Also, I find it rather hurtful that you'd think me moronic enough to confuse Intakes with giant holes in the sides of the craft :sigh: ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version