Author Topic: Interplay sale on GoG  (Read 1292 times)

Offline BirdofPrey

• Help! I see GIMP in my sleep
Interplay sale on GoG
Just thought I'd give you folks a heads up.  Looks like GoG is offering 60% off Interplay titles, so if you happen to be missing any of the Descent or Freespace titles (or any other Interplay games) be sure to snag them this weekend.
The Great War ended 30 years ago.
Our elders tell stories of a glorious civilization; of people with myths of humanity everlasting, who hurled themselves into the void of space with no fear.

In testing: Radar Icons

Re: Interplay sale on GoG
That means that one of my friends gets again countless Freespace 2 keys for GOG and Steam from Interplay ^^.

Anyone who do not have Freespace 2 already here?  ;)
Shivan here, Shivan there, Shivan everywhere.

My english isn't very well, so sorry for a few mistakes.

FreeSpace Let's Plays on my Channel:
| The Great War | Silent Threat | Operation Templar | Silent Threat: Reborn | Shivans - Phantoms | Shivans - Echo Gate | Shrouding the Light: Origins | Shrouding the Light | Cardinal Spear | Cardinal Spear: Vega | Awakenings | The Destiny of Peace | Between the Ashes: Mefistofele

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Not sure when/if I'll ever play them, but I finally picked up Giants: Citizen Kabuto and the MDK games after waffling on them in the previous sale.

Edit: Aw hell, I forgot Redneck Rampage was in there too.  One more for the pile!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 04:22:53 pm by Mongoose »

Offline Cyborg17

• Life? Don't talk to me about life....
Citizen Kabuto was pretty entertaining!  I haven't tried many of the other Interplay titles.

Offline Sphynx

Oddly enough, Deepstar, I do not currently have Freespace or Freespace 2. It's a long story. :/ If you are offering either one, I would be most grateful.
What we perceive is more a reflection of ourselves than of our environment.

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
:bump:

For the next 8 hours Freespace 2 is $2.50 and Freespace is $1.50. Get them if you don't have them. Better still get Descent with them on the cheap too.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline BirdofPrey

• Help! I see GIMP in my sleep
I was tempted to get Freespace, but I actually managed to install from my disks so thought,  nah.
The Great War ended 30 years ago.
Our elders tell stories of a glorious civilization; of people with myths of humanity everlasting, who hurled themselves into the void of space with no fear.

In testing: Radar Icons

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
All my disks work for both series too, but I still bought them in some sale past because why not?