Author Topic: Blighted - An FSO Roguelike  (Read 11057 times)

Blighted - An FSO Roguelike

Blighted is a fast-paced action roguelike with randomized encounters and many persistent items and upgrades. Every encounter features dynamically generated enemies, each filling unique roles and synergizing with each other, and every level brings new types of enemies with increasingly deadly abilities, each punctuated with a powerful boss. And for you, the player, there are many different weapons to unlock, complete with unique upgrades, as well as many passive upgrades to your ship, enhancing your ship's properties and providing new abilities, and an 'equipment' item, a special triggered item with various effects like temporarily reflecting enemy projectiles back at them, or a laser grappling hook to snatch enemies or quickly relocate.

Grab it on Knossos!

Here's a gameplay video!

Roadmap:
I have a lot of plans in store for Blighted, and this is far from the end. In vague order of priority:

• New Items
  • New Equipment
  • New Weapons
  • A rebalancing of the game to remove damage and defense upgrades and squash the scaling of the game, because those buffs are kinda lame and I want no seed/not 100% seed runs to be more viable than they are. Accomplished in version 1.1!
  • An intro hub area so I can dumpster the lame 'briefing' Accomplished in version 1.5!
  • New Enemy Types
  • New Playable Ships
  • Achievements
  • Challenge mode difficulty which comes with a variety of more-challenging shakeups and remixes of the normal mechanics
  • Turn this into an actual TC like it should be
  • Boss alternative variations

Credits:
  • Eatthepath - for lots of early playtesting and a big shoutout to Warmachine for inspiring many aspects of this mod
  • Kestrellius - for playtesting and directly contributing various graphical effects, and indirectly doing the same through my relentless pillaging of the MVPs graphics
  • Marguel - for playtesting
  • Hades, Risk of Rain, Synthetik, and Nova Drift - for being awesome games and my biggest inspirations

Changelog:
Hidden Text: Show
1.0.1: Fixed a bug which would cause a crash if the player picked Ykka
1.1.0:
  • Scanning seeds now shows 'ghostly image' of the type of item dropped by the seed, whether weapon, upgrade, or equipment.
  • Damage and Defense buffs removed
  • Approximate enemy damage and HP scaling per level changed 1.0 / 1.5 / 2.2 -> 1.0 / 1.2 / 1.5
  • Zealous Dynamo, Red Flux Capacitor, Blue Flux Capacitor added
  • Fixed a bug where normal weapon energy difficulty scaling would apply. All difficulties now have the same weapon energy usage as intended.
  • Static Charge changed, 100 damage at 100m (+40m) every 10 (-2) seconds -> 150 damage at 140m (+40m) every 15 (-2.5) seconds
  • Shield Catalyzer nerfed, 25% (+25%) per kill -> 25% (+10%) per kill
  • 'Extra Repair' renamed to 'Enhanced Regeneration'
1.2.0:
  • Items Afterburner Engine, Overflow Reactor, Yellow Flux Capacitor, Ammo Catalyst, Hull Catalyst, Revengeant Prism, Afterburner Catalyst, Siege Drone added.
  • Equipment Paralyzer added
  • Weapon Venarus' Dart added
  • Fixed a bug where spores would not deal damage
  • Laser Hook has a limited range of 4km (used to be something like 30km, yikes!)
  • Speed buffs now are indefinitely stackable
  • Urumi slightly nerfed across the board. Less damage, more energy, worse homing.
  • Collision damage modified to be less effective vs larger ships, but benefits from bonus damage now
  • Added better sounds for Hammer and Onager hits
  • Static Charge and Iridescence (and Siege Drones) no longer benefit from bonus damage, and have been slightly buffed in damage.
  • Added Upgrade 'Options', where a choice of two can be chosen
  • Added Augments, which augment the level of a currently equipped item of the Player's choosing
  • Level 2 and 3 Spores no longer trigger catalysts, and level 1 ones only trigger at half effect
  • Cyathiums are much faster, 20m/s -> 50 m/s
  • Phase duration nerfed (15s -> 12s), Reflecting Shard nerfed (10s -> 8s)
  • Base afterburners modified, burn for a bit longer, but recharge slower
1.3.0:
  • Item Weapon Linkage added.
  • Added 'Seed Potential' where skipped seeds can add to the chance of multiple upgrade choices.
  • Add a real loading screen and tips
1.3.1 and 1.3.2: Assorted bugfixes
1.4.0:
  • Item Non-Newtonian Armor added.
  • Enemy type Tendril added.
  • Seed Potential 'efficiency' increased. Each seed skipped now gives two upgrade rerolls instead of just one.
  • Fixed a bug where music would stop playing after a long session
  • Greatly increased Noeis' Onager and Belgar's Hammer shield factor, still less efficient, but merely having shields is no longer an effective defense against these weapons.
  • Pistil and Stamen size increased 50%. They were always meant to be small, but not such difficult targets at long range.
1.5.0:
  • Host of fixes and visual tweaks and improvements
  • Mid-game run saving/loading woohoo!
  • Static Charge cooldown scaling adjusted to be proportional (no more static charges every frame after 6 of them!).
  • Improvements to Inflorescence phase 3 beam tracking to feel more consistent and less bull****.
  • Augments now drop in legendary variants, and regular augments no longer work on legendaries.
  • Weapons Quella's Axe and Ilus' Estoc added
  • Legendary item Adamantine Armor added

« Last Edit: February 22, 2023, 03:17:06 am by Asteroth »

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Re: Blighted - An FSO Roguelike
Highlighted. :yes:  Looking forward to playing this!

Offline Iain Baker

• 'Sup?
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • NOMAD's Reviews
Sweet! That looks hella fun :-)
Wanna check out my video games, technology and media website? If so, visit; https://www.nomadsreviews.co.uk/

Interested in hiring my freelance writing, proof-reading, editing, SEO, TTSO, Web Development or Social Media Management services? If so, please messege me at [email protected]

Offline EatThePath

• Laser Lich
    • Twitter
A rebalancing of the game to remove damage and defense upgrades and squash the scaling of the game, because those buffs are kinda lame and I want no seed/not 100% seed runs to be more viable than they are

All this time and I never tried going through the node before finishing all the seeds. Welp.

Go play this game. Even if roguelikes aren't your thing you should at least give what Asteroth has done a spin. I'm pretty sure Blighted has within it the coolest thing I've experienced while playing FSO.
Name your damn turrets and sounds! Numbers alone aren't helpful!
"if disco is dead then I am the laser lich"
"...[Warmachine] keeps changing as fast as EatThePath can force the engine to do his dark bidding..."

Offline Mito [PL]

• Proud Member of Slavicus Mechanicus
Yeah, it's rather fun to play. The factor of random is one thing, but the amount of cool abilities to use is fantastic. Blighted is a great creation, so simple on the art side and so enjoyable.

Also the soundtrack is bonkers.
How do you kill a hydra?

You starve it to death.

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
^This. Gave it a whirl this afternoon and it was an absolute treat. Good work Asteroth!

Version 1.1 released!

• Three new items added, Zealous Dynamo and Red and Blue Flux Capacitors.
  • Damage and defense buffs have been removed entirely, and enemy scaling has been reduced. They will still scale into late game, but now you have to leverage the boosts from your items more to compensate, which is more challenging but feels much better in gameplay.
  • The type of item a seed drops can now be 'previewed' by scanning the seed.

Those are the biggest most user facing changes but details can be seen in the changelog.

Update 1.2 released, which comes with a boatload of new items, a new weapon and equipment and an expanded amount of choice over your build!

Note: You will need to restart your 'campaign' after starting the new update (this will likely apply to all future updates)

• 5 new items
  • 3 new items in the newly added Legendary tier of items
  • New Weapon, Venarus' Dart
  • New Equipment Paralyzer
  • Upgrades now have a chance to give you a choice of 2 upgrades
  • Augments can now drop, which allow you to increase the level of a currently equipped item of your choosing

As always, details in the changelog.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 01:54:37 pm by Asteroth »

I played through blighted and...

LOVED it, it's something I've always wanted in Freespace and I adore it.
The Enemies were great, the weapons were interesting and the items were fun (especially the lateral and reverse upgrades). The bosses were spectacular and the largest complaint is "There's not enough" (if that's even really a complaint. It's just such a fun mod).

I've found two bugs. your equipment (and only equipment) survives through mission resets (and mission resets only) and after beating a boss and jumping through the gate you can get an ally called "stand in" (probably just used for cut-scenes) but only if you time accelerate fast enough before the cut-scene for a new stage starts. Yes you can get more than one of them and yes it's kinda dumb (in a fun way). Sorry if you've already been alerted to these bugs.

An interesting thing to note but I find I avoid weapon and upgrade seeds after a while (equipment when I find one I like) and weapons when I beat the first boss.

I hope there are more updated in the future because this mod is awesome.
Spoiler:
ps: the friendly spirits from the final boss right with the root... what do they do?

I'm glad you enjoyed it! Rest assured that I do have many remaining plans for new content for Blighted down the road. I can understand skipping weapon and equipment seeds once you're satisfied, this is pretty intentional although I may slowly bring down their chances the longer you go into the game, but skipping upgrades? There's no downside to getting more!

Thank you for letting me know about those bugs as well, they should be pretty simple to fix.

Spoiler:
They have no gameplay effect, if that was your question.

oops I meant equipment not upgrades. I never skip upgrades or augments as they are always beneficial.

Offline Mito [PL]

• Proud Member of Slavicus Mechanicus
It's been a posted I wanted to make for a moment now but didn't get around to it.

So, why is nobody talking about this mod? It's fantastic. If you're reading this, you should really play this mod. The closest I can describe it is an amped up mix between The Antagonist and JAD gameplay, with some interesting atmosphere and a whole lot of replayability. With a soundtrack that absolutely slaps. Every weapon, every upgrade, every item you pick up are unique and you will build unique playstyles around what you get. The boss fights are absolutely great and exhilarating, and each one is very very unique in its own right.

Also, in no small part thanks to the crowd of locals riling him up to do it, RedMageJoe took this mod for a spin in his latest stream. Take a look! I'd really recommend seeing the 10 minutes following 3:00:00 for a great showcase of a fantastic boss fight, although it obviously spoils you said boss fight.

How do you kill a hydra?

You starve it to death.

Is it technically necrothreadage when the topic was last used only 5 months ago?

I enjoy this project quite a bit.  Enough to take it out again and play it when I'm not really in the mood for a long campaign but just want to get in there and blow stuff up.  You get a lot of enjoyment for minimal investment with Blighted!

However, tonight I tried playing it and I'm encountering an issue I've never had before.  Everything is working fine until I find a seed with an Augment upgrade where I'm supposed to pick one of my existing upgrades to Augment.  The ">>>" comes up next to my Upgrade list once the mission is complete, and I can still get it to move up or down with my joystick.  But the fire button does nothing anymore.  It won't activate an upgrade to augment, and since it won't do that, I also cannot shoot my pew-pew anymore.

And that makes me a sad panda.  :(

Any ideas what could be going on?  My debug spew is attached.  It is too large to embed in the message.  Running into 50000 character limit (which is fair).
[EDIT, ok, now the server is telling me the upload folder is too full for my log file.  ???  I will attempt to split the debug spew into two messages.  Double Necrothreadage!]

Code: [Select]
==========================================================================
DEBUG SPEW: No debug_filter.cfg found, so only general, error, warning and
scripting categories can be shown and no debug_filter.cfg info will be saved.
==========================================================================
Opened log '/home/perihelion/.local/share/HardLightProductions/FreeSpaceOpen/data/fs2_open.log', Sun Nov 06 23:18:50 2022 ...
Legacy config mode is DISABLED.
Reason: Legacy mode disabled since the old config does not exist while the new config exists.
  Initializing SDL 2.0.10 (compiled with 2.0.8)...
FreeSpace 2 Open version: 22.3.0.20221106_aef869aa2
Passed cmdline options:
  -soft_particles
  -ship_choice_3d
  -mod rogue-1.4.0
  -parse_cmdline_only
Building file index...
Found root pack '/home/perihelion/games/FreespaceOpen/FS2/rogue-1.4.0/core.vp' with a checksum of 0x9f93639c
Found root pack '/home/perihelion/games/FreespaceOpen/FS2/FS2OGGcutscenepack.vp' with a checksum of 0x84396e99
Found root pack '/home/perihelion/games/FreespaceOpen/FS2/multi-mission-pack.vp' with a checksum of 0x377695e0
Found root pack '/home/perihelion/games/FreespaceOpen/FS2/multi-voice-pack.vp' with a checksum of 0xd50e7442
Found root pack '/home/perihelion/games/FreespaceOpen/FS2/root_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0xce10d76c
Found root pack '/home/perihelion/games/FreespaceOpen/FS2/smarty_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0xddeb3b1e
Found root pack '/home/perihelion/games/FreespaceOpen/FS2/sparky_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0x164fe65a
Found root pack '/home/perihelion/games/FreespaceOpen/FS2/sparky_hi_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0xa11d56f1
Found root pack '/home/perihelion/games/FreespaceOpen/FS2/stu_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0xd77da83a
Found root pack '/home/perihelion/games/FreespaceOpen/FS2/tango1_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0x4c25221e
Found root pack '/home/perihelion/games/FreespaceOpen/FS2/tango2_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0x86920b82
Found root pack '/home/perihelion/games/FreespaceOpen/FS2/tango3_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0x705e8d71
Found root pack '/home/perihelion/games/FreespaceOpen/FS2/warble_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0xd85c305d
Searching root '/home/perihelion/.local/share/HardLightProductions/FreeSpaceOpen/rogue-1.4.0/' ... 0 files
Searching root '/home/perihelion/.local/share/HardLightProductions/FreeSpaceOpen/' ... 3 files
Searching root '/home/perihelion/games/FreespaceOpen/FS2/rogue-1.4.0/' ... 0 files
Searching root pack '/home/perihelion/games/FreespaceOpen/FS2/rogue-1.4.0/core.vp' ... 1824 files
Searching root '/home/perihelion/games/FreespaceOpen/FS2/' ... 0 files
Searching root pack '/home/perihelion/games/FreespaceOpen/FS2/FS2OGGcutscenepack.vp' ... 10 files
Searching root pack '/home/perihelion/games/FreespaceOpen/FS2/multi-mission-pack.vp' ... 110 files
Searching root pack '/home/perihelion/games/FreespaceOpen/FS2/multi-voice-pack.vp' ... 307 files
Searching root pack '/home/perihelion/games/FreespaceOpen/FS2/root_fs2.vp' ... 157 files
Searching root pack '/home/perihelion/games/FreespaceOpen/FS2/smarty_fs2.vp' ... 10 files
Searching root pack '/home/perihelion/games/FreespaceOpen/FS2/sparky_fs2.vp' ... 3027 files
Searching root pack '/home/perihelion/games/FreespaceOpen/FS2/sparky_hi_fs2.vp' ... 1337 files
Searching root pack '/home/perihelion/games/FreespaceOpen/FS2/stu_fs2.vp' ... 2355 files
Searching root pack '/home/perihelion/games/FreespaceOpen/FS2/tango1_fs2.vp' ... 32 files
Searching root pack '/home/perihelion/games/FreespaceOpen/FS2/tango2_fs2.vp' ... 15 files
Searching root pack '/home/perihelion/games/FreespaceOpen/FS2/tango3_fs2.vp' ... 10 files
Searching root pack '/home/perihelion/games/FreespaceOpen/FS2/warble_fs2.vp' ... 52 files
Searching memory root ... 71 files
Found 18 roots and 9320 files.
Game Settings Table: Using Standard Loops For SEXP Arguments
Game Settings Table: Using standard event chaining behavior
Game Settings Table: External shaders are DISABLED
Game Settings Table: Parsed target version of 21.0.0
Game Settings Table: Removed extension on ignored campaign file name Freespace2
Game Settings Table: Using Reversed Loops For SEXP Arguments
Game Settings Table: Setting generic pain flash factor to 0.50
Game Settings Table: Weapons inherit parent collision group
Game Settings Table: Beams will use Damage Factors
Setting language to RETAIL HYBRID
Initializing OpenAL...
  OpenAL Vendor     : OpenAL Community
  OpenAL Renderer   : OpenAL Soft
  OpenAL Version    : 1.1 ALSOFT 1.19.1

Found extension "AL_EXT_float32".
  Found extension "ALC_EXT_EFX".
Enhanced sound is enabled.
  ALC reported 255 available sources, setting max to use at 223
  Sample rate: 44100 (44100)
  EFX enabled: NO
  Playback device: Family 17h (Models 00h-0fh) HD Audio Controller Analog Stereo
  Capture device: Monitor of Family 17h (Models 00h-0fh) HD Audio Controller Analog Stereo
... OpenAL successfully initialized!
Failed to init speech
  Initializing SDL video...
Initializing OpenGL graphics device at 1920x1080 with 32-bit color...
  Requested SDL Pixel values = R: 8, G: 8, B: 8, depth: 24, stencil: 8, double-buffer: 1, FSAA: 0
SDL: Creating window at 0,0 because window has same size as desktop.
  Requested SDL Pixel values = R: 8, G: 8, B: 8, depth: 24, stencil: 8, double-buffer: 1, FSAA: 0
  Actual SDL Video values    = R: 8, G: 8, B: 8, depth: 24, stencil: 8, double-buffer: 1, FSAA: 0
  OpenGL Vendor    : NVIDIA Corporation
  OpenGL Renderer  : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950/PCIe/SSE2
  OpenGL Version   : 4.5.0 NVIDIA 470.141.03

WARNING: Failed to find uniform 'clipEnabled'.
  Max texture units: 2 (32)
  Max client texture states: 2 (1)
  Max elements vertices: 1048576
  Max elements indices: 1048576
  Max texture size: 16384x16384
  Max render buffer size: 16384x16384
  Can use compressed textures: YES
  Texture compression available: YES
  Post-processing enabled: YES
  Using trilinear texture filter.
  OpenGL Shader Version: 4.50 NVIDIA
  Max uniform block size: 65536
  Max uniform buffer bindings: 84
  Uniform buffer byte offset alignment: 256
... OpenGL init is complete!
Initializing path renderer...
Checking graphics capabilities:
  Persistent buffer mapping: Enabled
Checking mod required rendering features...
  All required features are supported.
GRAPHICS: Initializing default colors...
SCRIPTING: Splash screen overrides checked
SCRIPTING: Splash screen conditional hook has been run
Using high memory settings...
Wokka!  Error opening file (interface.tbl)!
WMCGUI: Unable to parse 'interface.tbl'!  Error message = Failed to open file.
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'blight-part.tbm' ...
Control item defined without a valid tab. Disabling: Show Objectives
Control item defined without a valid tab. Disabling: Show Nav Map
[controlconfigdefaults.tbl] Overrode default preset.
[controlconfigdefaults.tbl] Ignoring duplicate Preset 'default'
[controlconfigdefaults.tbl] found 1 sections
PST => Loading `Mental Implosion` with version 0
PST => Loading `Void Scrambler` with version 0
PST => Loading `Void Strangler` with version 0
No XSTR entry in strings.tbl for index 1647
No XSTR entry in strings.tbl for index 1648
No XSTR entry in strings.tbl for index 1649
No XSTR entry in strings.tbl for index 1650
No XSTR entry in strings.tbl for index 1651
No XSTR entry in strings.tbl for index 1652
No XSTR entry in strings.tbl for index 1653
No XSTR entry in strings.tbl for index 1654
No XSTR entry in strings.tbl for index 1655
No XSTR entry in strings.tbl for index 1656
No XSTR entry in strings.tbl for index 1657
No XSTR entry in strings.tbl for index 1658
Adding cutscene Introduction
Adding cutscene GTVA Colossus
Adding cutscene Bosch Monologue 1
Adding cutscene Bosch Monologue 2
Adding cutscene Bosch Monologue 3
Adding cutscene Bosch Monologue 4
Adding cutscene Bastion dies
Adding cutscene End Game
Adding cutscene End Game Part 2A
Adding cutscene End Game Part 2B
Skipping flyby sound for unknown species Terran
Skipping flyby sound for unknown species Terran
Skipping flyby sound for unknown species Vasudan
Skipping flyby sound for unknown species Vasudan
Skipping flyby sound for unknown species Shivan
Skipping flyby sound for unknown species Shivan
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'blight-snd.tbm' ...
Initializing Joystick...
Printing joystick info:
  Joystick name: CH PRODUCTS CH COMBATSTICK USB
  Joystick GUID: 030000008E060000F400000000010000
  Joystick ID: 0
  Joystick device ID: 0
  Using 'CH PRODUCTS CH COMBATSTICK USB' as Joy-0

Number of axes: 3
  Number of buttons: 10
  Number of hats: 1
  Number of trackballs: 0

Using 'CH PRODUCTS CH COMBATSTICK USB' as Joy-1

Using 'CH PRODUCTS CH COMBATSTICK USB' as Joy-2

Using 'CH PRODUCTS CH COMBATSTICK USB' as Joy-3

Initializing Haptic...
  Available haptic devices:
    <none>
    ERROR: Unable to open haptic joystick: Haptic: There are 0 haptic devices available
Current soundtrack set to -1 in event_music_reset_choices
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'blight-fbl.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'bp-aip.tbm' ...
WARNING: Unrecognized parameter in ai_profiles: $all ships take hull damage in collisions:                 
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'blight-obt.tbm' ...
Particle effect for damage spew disabled on ship 'Centerpiece Template'.
Particle effect for damage spew disabled on ship 'Soul Template'.
Particle effect for normal death spew disabled on ship 'Big Debris Ball1'.
Unloading model 'spherebig.pof' from slot '0'
Particle effect for normal death spew disabled on ship 'Small Debris Ball1'.
Unloading model 'spheresmall.pof' from slot '0'
Particle effect for normal death spew disabled on ship 'Big Debris Ball2'.
Particle effect for normal death spew disabled on ship 'Small Debris Ball2'.
Particle effect for normal death spew disabled on ship 'Big Debris Ball3'.
Particle effect for normal death spew disabled on ship 'Small Debris Ball3'.
Unloading model 'shell.pof' from slot '0'
Unloading model 'drone.pof' from slot '0'
Unloading model 'upgrade.pof' from slot '0'
Unloading model 'weapon.pof' from slot '0'
Unloading model 'equip.pof' from slot '0'
Unloading model 'augment.pof' from slot '0'
Unloading model 'dmg.pof' from slot '0'
Unloading model 'def.pof' from slot '0'
Unloading model 'ammo.pof' from slot '0'
Unloading model 'blightbuff.pof' from slot '0'
Unloading model 'buoy-shield.pof' from slot '0'
Unloading model 'buoy-visual.pof' from slot '0'
Unloading model 'inflorshield1.pof' from slot '0'
Unloading model 'inflorvisual1.pof' from slot '0'
Unloading model 'inflorshield2.pof' from slot '0'
Unloading model 'inflorvisual2.pof' from slot '0'
Unloading model 'inflorshield3.pof' from slot '0'
Unloading model 'inflorvisual3.pof' from slot '0'
Unloading model 'bramble.pof' from slot '0'
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_root-hdg.tbm' ...
No XSTR entry in strings.tbl for index 1667
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'blight-str.tbm' ...
TABLES => Starting parse of 'ssm.tbl'...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of lighting profiles ...
SCRIPTING: Beginning initialization sequence...
SCRIPTING: Beginning Lua initialization...
LUA: Opening LUA state...
LUA: Initializing base Lua libraries...
LUA: Initializing extended Lua libraries...
LUA: Beginning ADE initialization
ADE: Initializing enumeration constants...
ADE: Assigning Lua session...
ADE: Loading default scripts...
SCRIPTING: Beginning main hook parse sequence....
Wokka!  Error opening file (scripting.tbl)!
TABLES: Unable to parse 'scripting.tbl'!  Error message = Failed to open file.
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'swapclass-sct.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'hooks-sct.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'circle-sct.tbm' ...
SCRIPTING: Parsing pure Lua scripts
SCRIPTING: Inititialization complete.
NOTE: libRocket is disabled since unicode text mode is not enabled!
FFmpeg: Using libavcodec with version 57.107.100. Compiled with version 57.107.100
FFmpeg: Using libavformat with version 57.83.100. Compiled with version 57.83.100
FFmpeg: Using libavutil with version 55.78.100. Compiled with version 55.78.100
FFmpeg: Using libswresample with version 2.9.100. Compiled with version 2.9.100
FFmpeg: Using libswscale with version 4.8.100. Compiled with version 4.8.100
FFmpeg library initialized!
FFmpeg: License: LGPL version 2.1 or later
Game Settings Table: Show-subtitle adjusted resolution is (-1, -1)
Ships.tbl is : INVALID!!!!
Weapons.tbl is : INVALID!!!!
cfile_init() took 122
Initializing head tracking...
  No supported provider found, headtracking will be disabled...
Headtracking is not enabled...
Creating player for movie 'intro.mve'.
FFMPEG Log: [theora @ 0x556dd838fa00] 7 bits left in packet 82
FFMPEG Log: [ogg @ 0x556dd82aca20] Broken file, keyframe not correctly marked.
FFMPEG Log: [theora @ 0x556dd7750720] 7 bits left in packet 82
FFmpeg: Using video codec Theora (theora).
FFmpeg: Using audio codec Vorbis (vorbis).
Got event GS_EVENT_GAME_INIT (49) in state NOT A VALID STATE (0)
PLR => Loading 'Void Scrambler.json' with version 4...
PLR => Parsing:  Controls...
PLR => Parsing:  ScoringMulti...
PLR => Parsing:  Multiplayer...
PLR => Parsing:  Info...
PLR => Parsing:  Flags...
PLR => Parsing:  Scoring...
PLR => Parsing:  HUD...
PLR => Parsing:  Variables...
PLR => Parsing:  Containers...
PLR => Parsing:  Settings...
PLR => Loading complete!
PLR => Verifying 'Mental Implosion.json' with version 4...
PLR => Verifying complete!
PLR => Verifying 'Void Scrambler.json' with version 4...
PLR => Verifying 'Void Strangler.json' with version 2...
Frame  0 too long!!: frametime = 1.907 (1.907)
PLR => Verifying 'Void Scrambler.json' with version 4...
Got event GS_EVENT_MAIN_MENU (0) in state GS_STATE_INITIAL_PLAYER_SELECT (37)
PLR => Loading 'Void Scrambler.json' with version 4...
PLR => Parsing:  Controls...
PLR => Parsing:  ScoringMulti...
PLR => Parsing:  Multiplayer...
PLR => Parsing:  Scoring...
PLR => Parsing:  HUD...
PLR => Parsing:  Variables...
PLR => Parsing:  Containers...
PLR => Parsing:  Settings...
PLR => Loading complete!
CSG => Loading 'Void Scrambler.blighted.csg' with version 7...
CSG => Parsing:  Flags...
CSG => Parsing:  Info...
CSG => Parsing:  Missions...
CSG => Parsing:  Techroom...
CSG => Parsing:  Loadout...
CSG => Parsing:  Scoring...
CSG => Parsing:  RedAlert...
CSG => Parsing:  HUD...
CSG => Parsing:  Variables...
CSG => Parsing:  Settings...
CSG => Parsing:  Controls...
CSG => Parsing:  Cutscenes...
CSG => Parsing:  Last Missions...
CSG => Parsing:  Containers...
CSG => Loading complete!
PLR => Saving 'Void Scrambler.json' with version 4...
PLR => Saving:  Flags...
PLR => Saving:  Info...
PLR => Saving:  Scoring...
PLR => Saving:  ScoringMulti...
PLR => Saving:  HUD...
PLR => Saving:  Variables...
PLR => Saving:  Containers...
PLR => Saving:  Multiplayer...
PLR => Saving:  Controls...
PLR => Saving:  Settings...
PLR => Saving complete!
CSG => Loading complete!
Got event GS_EVENT_NEW_CAMPAIGN (26) in state GS_STATE_MAIN_MENU (1)
CSG => Loading complete!
Got event GS_EVENT_START_GAME (1) in state GS_STATE_MAIN_MENU (1)
=================== STARTING LEVEL LOAD ==================
Someone passed an extension to bm_load for file 'bg.png'
Starting model page in...
Beginning level bitmap paging...
Loading warp glow 'warpglow01'
Loading warp ball 'warpball01'
Loading warp glow 'warpglow01'
Loading warp ball 'warpball01'
SHOCKWAVE =>  Loading default shockwave animation...
SHOCKWAVE =>  Default animation load: SUCCEEDED!!
MISSION LOAD: '1.fs2'
Hmmm... Extension passed to mission_load...
Starting mission message count : 205
Ending mission message count : 205
Current soundtrack set to -1 in event_music_reset_choices
Current soundtrack set to -1 in event_music_set_soundtrack
Allocating space for at least 0 new ship subsystems ... a total of 200 is now available (0 in-use).
Subsystem 'petals3' on ship cyathium.pof is not recognized as a common subsystem type
Subsystem 'petals2' on ship cyathium.pof is not recognized as a common subsystem type
Subsystem 'petals1' on ship cyathium.pof is not recognized as a common subsystem type
Subsystem 'buldge3' on ship inflorescence1.pof is not recognized as a common subsystem type
Subsystem 'buldge2' on ship inflorescence1.pof is not recognized as a common subsystem type
Subsystem 'buldge4' on ship inflorescence1.pof is not recognized as a common subsystem type
Subsystem 'buldge1' on ship inflorescence1.pof is not recognized as a common subsystem type
Subsystem 'buldge3' on ship inflorescence2.pof is not recognized as a common subsystem type
Subsystem 'buldge2' on ship inflorescence2.pof is not recognized as a common subsystem type
Subsystem 'buldge4' on ship inflorescence2.pof is not recognized as a common subsystem type
Subsystem 'buldge1' on ship inflorescence2.pof is not recognized as a common subsystem type
Subsystem 'buldge1' on ship inflorescence3.pof is not recognized as a common subsystem type
Subsystem 'buldge4' on ship inflorescence3.pof is not recognized as a common subsystem type
Subsystem 'buldge2' on ship inflorescence3.pof is not recognized as a common subsystem type
Subsystem 'buldge3' on ship inflorescence3.pof is not recognized as a common subsystem type
Subsystem 'soul8' on ship root.pof is not recognized as a common subsystem type
Subsystem 'soul7' on ship root.pof is not recognized as a common subsystem type
Subsystem 'soul5' on ship root.pof is not recognized as a common subsystem type
Subsystem 'soul6' on ship root.pof is not recognized as a common subsystem type
Subsystem 'soul4' on ship root.pof is not recognized as a common subsystem type
Subsystem 'soul3' on ship root.pof is not recognized as a common subsystem type
Subsystem 'soul2' on ship root.pof is not recognized as a common subsystem type
Subsystem 'soul1' on ship root.pof is not recognized as a common subsystem type
Model bg.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
=================== STARTING LEVEL DATA LOAD ==================
FFMPEG Log: [adpcm_ms @ 0x556dd8381320] Multiple frames in a packet.
SOUND ==> Could not open wave file warp2.wav for streaming. Reason: File not found with any known extension.
About to page in ships!
Model anisphere.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
Model anispheregreen.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
Model smallmissile.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
Model bigmissileyellow.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
Model bigboiblob.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
Model biggreenblob.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
Model bigmissilered.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
Model bigmissilegreen.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
Model bigmissileorange.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
Model bigorangeblob.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
Submodel 'realcrossbow-b' is detail level 1 of 'realcrossbow-a'
Submodel 'realcrossbow-c' is detail level 2 of 'realcrossbow-a'
Submodel 'thruster01b' is detail level 1 of 'thruster01a'
Submodel 'thruster01c' is detail level 2 of 'thruster01a'
Submodel 'realcrossbow-c' is detail level 1 of 'realcrossbow-b'
Paging in mission messages
Stopping model page in...
User bitmap 'TMP512x512+8'
User bitmap 'TMP256x256+8'
Ending level bitmap paging...
=================== ENDING LOAD ================
Real count = 640,  Estimated count = 719
================================================
Level load took 2.243000 seconds.
Received post for event GS_EVENT_START_BRIEFING during state transtition. Find Allender if you are unsure if this is bad.
Got event GS_EVENT_START_BRIEFING (15) in state GS_STATE_START_GAME (51)
Frame  0 too long!!: frametime = 2.273 (2.273)
FFMPEG Log: [adpcm_ms @ 0x556dd8a45400] Multiple frames in a packet.
CSG => Saving 'Void Scrambler.blighted.csg' with version 7...
CSG => Saving:  Flags...
CSG => Saving:  Info...
CSG => Saving:  Missions...
CSG => Saving:  Techroom...
CSG => Saving:  Loadout...
CSG => Saving:  Scoring...
CSG => Saving:  RedAlert...
CSG => Saving:  HUD...
CSG => Saving:  Variables...
CSG => Saving:  Settings...
CSG => Saving:  Controls...
CSG => Saving:  Cutscenes...
CSG => Saving:  Last Missions...
CSG => Saving:  Containers...
CSG => Saving complete!
Got event GS_EVENT_ENTER_GAME (2) in state GS_STATE_BRIEFING (10)
Entering game at time =  14.421

Song order:
4Couldn't find subsystem turret05 on ship Alpha 1 for repair subsystem
Couldn't find subsystem turret06 on ship Alpha 1 for repair subsystem
Couldn't find subsystem turret05 on ship Alpha 1 for sabotage subsystem
Couldn't find subsystem turret06 on ship Alpha 1 for sabotage subsystem

CENTERPIECE ORDER
9waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 0.
generating zone 1WARNING: Failed to find uniform 'sEnvmap'.
WARNING: Failed to find uniform 'sIrrmap'.
WARNING: Failed to find uniform 'sEnvmap'.
WARNING: Failed to find uniform 'tex'.
WARNING: Failed to find uniform 'depth_tex'.
Frame  1 too long!!: frametime = 0.744 (0.744)
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 0.
Couldn't find subsystem turret05 on ship Stand in#1 for repair subsystem
Couldn't find subsystem turret06 on ship Stand in#1 for repair subsystem
Couldn't find subsystem turret05 on ship Stand in#1 for sabotage subsystem
Couldn't find subsystem turret06 on ship Stand in#1 for sabotage subsystem
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 1.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 1.
1759 frames executed in  30.016 seconds,  58.602 frames per second.
no state for Seed 1 1 4, bailing...no state for Seed 1 1 4, bailing...no state for Seed 1 1 4, bailing...no state for Seed 1 1 4, bailing...no state for Seed 1 1 4, bailing...no state for Seed 1 1 4, bailing...no state for Seed 1 1 4, bailing...no state for Seed 1 1 4, bailing...no state for Seed 1 1 4, bailing...no state for Seed 1 1 4, bailing...no state for Seed 1 1 4, bailing...no state for Seed 1 1 4, bailing...no state for Seed 1 1 4, bailing...no state for Seed 1 1 4, bailing...no state for Seed 1 1 4, bailing...waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 2.
no state for Seed 1 1 4, bailing...waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 2.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 3.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 3.
starting encounter
"Wouldn't it be so wonderful if everything were meaningless?
But everything is so meaningful, and most everything turns to ****.
Rejoice."
-David Bazan

Debug continued:
Encounter: Thorn#Nascent, Thorn#Nascent, Bark#Nascent, Bark#Nascent, Thorn#Nascent, Bark#Nascent,
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 4.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 5.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 6.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 7.

Wave:
Encounter: Thorn#Nascent, Bark#Nascent, waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 7.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 8.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 5.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 9.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 8.

made a new ship Bark#Nascent#1
making state for Bark#Nascent#1waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 4.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 10.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 6.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 11.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 9.

made a new ship Thorn#Nascent#2
making state for Thorn#Nascent#2waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 10.

made a new ship Thorn#Nascent#3
making state for Thorn#Nascent#3waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 11.

made a new ship Bark#Nascent#4
making state for Bark#Nascent#4no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...clearing state for Thorn#Nascent#2
Wave: Bark#Nascent#1, Thorn#Nascent#3, Bark#Nascent#4,
Encounter: 102, 103, no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...clearing state for Thorn#Nascent#3waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 12.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 13.

Wave: Bark#Nascent#1, Bark#Nascent#4,
Encounter: waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 13.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 14.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 14.

made a new ship Bark#Nascent#5
making state for Bark#Nascent#5waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 12.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 15.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 15.

made a new ship Thorn#Nascent#6
making state for Thorn#Nascent#6clearing state for Bark#Nascent#1
Wave: Bark#Nascent#4, Bark#Nascent#5, Thorn#Nascent#6,
Encounter: no state for Alpha 1, bailing...clearing state for Bark#Nascent#4
Wave: Bark#Nascent#5, Thorn#Nascent#6,
Encounter: no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...clearing state for Bark#Nascent#5
Wave: Thorn#Nascent#6,
Encounter: clearing state for Thorn#Nascent#6waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 16.

Wave:
Encounter: waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 16.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 17.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 17.

numRerolls: 1
numdrops: 1WARNING: Failed to find uniform 'sEnvmap'.

picking up Upgrade
item name: Upgrade#7
upgrade: TurretsCouldn't find subsystem turret05 on ship Alpha 1 for repair subsystem
Couldn't find subsystem turret05 on ship Alpha 1 for repair subsystem
no state for Seed 1 1 1, bailing...no state for Seed 1 1 1, bailing...no state for Seed 1 1 1, bailing...no state for Seed 1 1 1, bailing...no state for Seed 1 1 1, bailing...no state for Seed 1 1 1, bailing...no state for Seed 1 1 1, bailing...no state for Seed 1 1 1, bailing...no state for Seed 1 1 1, bailing...no state for Seed 1 1 1, bailing...no state for Seed 1 1 1, bailing...no state for Seed 1 1 1, bailing...no state for Seed 1 1 1, bailing...no state for Seed 1 1 1, bailing...no state for Seed 1 1 1, bailing...waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 18.
no state for Seed 1 1 1, bailing...waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 18.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 19.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 19.
starting encounter
Encounter: Thorn#Nascent, Thorn#Nascent, Sorus#Nascent, Spore#Nascent,
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 20.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 21.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 22.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 23.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 24.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 25.

Wave:
Encounter: waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 21.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 26.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 22.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 27.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 23.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 28.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 20.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 29.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 25.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 30.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 26.

made a new ship Thorn#Nascent#8
making state for Thorn#Nascent#8waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 27.

made a new ship Sorus#Nascent#9
making state for Sorus#Nascent#9waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 28.

made a new ship Spore#Nascent#10
making state for Spore#Nascent#10No XSTR entry in strings.tbl for index 1670
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 29.

made a new ship Thorn#Nascent#11
making state for Thorn#Nascent#11waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 24.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 31.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 30.

made a new ship Spore#Nascent#12
making state for Spore#Nascent#12waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 31.

made a new ship Spore#Nascent#13
making state for Spore#Nascent#13no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...clearing state for Thorn#Nascent#8
Wave: Sorus#Nascent#9, Spore#Nascent#10, Thorn#Nascent#11, Spore#Nascent#12, Spore#Nascent#13,
Encounter: no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...clearing state for Thorn#Nascent#11
Wave: Sorus#Nascent#9, Spore#Nascent#10, Spore#Nascent#12, Spore#Nascent#13,
Encounter: clearing state for Spore#Nascent#10
Wave: Sorus#Nascent#9, Spore#Nascent#12, Spore#Nascent#13,
Encounter: clearing state for Spore#Nascent#12
Wave: Sorus#Nascent#9, Spore#Nascent#13,
Encounter: no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...clearing state for Spore#Nascent#13
Wave: Sorus#Nascent#9,
Encounter: no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...clearing state for Sorus#Nascent#9waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 32.

Wave:
Encounter: waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 32.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 33.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 33.

picking up Weaponno state for Seed 1 1 3, bailing...no state for Seed 1 1 3, bailing...no state for Seed 1 1 3, bailing...no state for Seed 1 1 3, bailing...no state for Seed 1 1 3, bailing...waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 34.
no state for Seed 1 1 3, bailing...waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 34.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 35.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 35.
starting encounter
Encounter: Frond#Nascent, Stamen#Nascent, Frond#Nascent,
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 36.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 37.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 38.

Wave:
Encounter: waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 37.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 39.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 38.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 40.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 39.

made a new ship Stamen#Nascent#18
making state for Stamen#Nascent#18waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 36.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 41.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 40.

made a new ship Frond#Nascent#19
making state for Frond#Nascent#19waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 41.

made a new ship Frond#Nascent#20
making state for Frond#Nascent#20no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...clearing state for Stamen#Nascent#18
Wave: Frond#Nascent#19, Frond#Nascent#20,
Encounter: no state for Alpha 1, bailing...clearing state for Frond#Nascent#19
Wave: Frond#Nascent#20,
Encounter: no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...clearing state for Frond#Nascent#20waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 42.

Wave:
Encounter: waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 42.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 43.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 43.

numRerolls: 1
numdrops: 1
picking up Upgrade
item name: Upgrade#22
upgrade: Zealous DynamoCouldn't find subsystem turret05 on ship Alpha 1 for repair subsystem
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 44.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 44.

MOVING STUFFgenerating zone 2waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 45.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 45.

MOVING STUFFgenerating zone 3waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 46.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 46.
no state for Seed 1 3 4, bailing...no state for Seed 1 3 4, bailing...no state for Seed 1 3 4, bailing...no state for Seed 1 3 4, bailing...no state for Seed 1 3 4, bailing...no state for Seed 1 3 4, bailing...no state for Seed 1 3 4, bailing...no state for Seed 1 3 4, bailing...no state for Seed 1 3 4, bailing...no state for Seed 1 3 4, bailing...no state for Seed 1 3 4, bailing...no state for Seed 1 3 4, bailing...no state for Seed 1 3 4, bailing...no state for Seed 1 3 4, bailing...no state for Seed 1 3 4, bailing...waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 47.
no state for Seed 1 3 4, bailing...waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 47.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 48.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 48.
starting encounter
Encounter: Pistil#Mature, Frond#Nascent, Spore#Nascent,
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 49.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 50.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 51.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 52.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 53.

Wave:
Encounter: waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 52.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 54.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 49.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 55.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 53.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 56.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 54.

made a new ship Spore#Nascent#23
making state for Spore#Nascent#23waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 55.

made a new ship Pistil#Mature#24
making state for Pistil#Mature#24waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 56.

made a new ship Spore#Nascent#25
making state for Spore#Nascent#25waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 50.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 57.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 51.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 58.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 57.

made a new ship Frond#Nascent#26
making state for Frond#Nascent#26waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 58.

made a new ship Spore#Nascent#27
making state for Spore#Nascent#27no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 59.
clearing state for Pistil#Mature#24
Wave: Spore#Nascent#23, Spore#Nascent#25, Frond#Nascent#26, Spore#Nascent#27,
Encounter: waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 59.
clearing state for Spore#Nascent#23
Wave: Spore#Nascent#25, Frond#Nascent#26, Spore#Nascent#27,
Encounter: clearing state for Spore#Nascent#27
Wave: Spore#Nascent#25, Frond#Nascent#26,
Encounter: clearing state for Spore#Nascent#25
Wave: Frond#Nascent#26,
Encounter: waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 60.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 60.
no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...clearing state for Frond#Nascent#26waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 61.

Wave:
Encounter: waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 61.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 62.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 62.

numRerolls: 3
picking up Upgrade
item name: Upgrade#28
upgrade: Reflecting ShardCouldn't find subsystem turret05 on ship Alpha 1 for repair subsystem
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 63.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 63.
no state for Seed 1 3 1, bailing...no state for Seed 1 3 1, bailing...no state for Seed 1 3 1, bailing...no state for Seed 1 3 1, bailing...no state for Seed 1 3 1, bailing...waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 64.
no state for Seed 1 3 1, bailing...waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 64.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 65.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 65.
starting encounter
Encounter: Stamen#Nascent, Spore#Nascent, Sorus#Nascent, Thorn#Nascent, Sorus#Mature,
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 66.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 67.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 68.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 69.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 70.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 71.

Wave:
Encounter: Sorus#Mature, waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 68.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 72.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 69.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 73.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 70.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 74.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 66.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 75.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 72.

made a new ship Spore#Nascent#29
making state for Spore#Nascent#29waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 73.

made a new ship Spore#Nascent#30
making state for Spore#Nascent#30waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 74.

made a new ship Sorus#Nascent#31
making state for Sorus#Nascent#31waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 75.

made a new ship Stamen#Nascent#32
making state for Stamen#Nascent#32waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 71.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 76.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 67.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 77.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 76.

made a new ship Thorn#Nascent#33
making state for Thorn#Nascent#33waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 77.

made a new ship Spore#Nascent#34
making state for Spore#Nascent#34waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 78.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 78.
no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...clearing state for Sorus#Nascent#31
Wave: Spore#Nascent#29, Spore#Nascent#30, Stamen#Nascent#32, Thorn#Nascent#33, Spore#Nascent#34,
Encounter: 204, no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Bramble, bailing...no state for Bramble, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Bramble, bailing...no state for Bramble, bailing...no state for Bramble, bailing...no state for Bramble, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 79.
clearing state for Stamen#Nascent#32
Wave: Spore#Nascent#29, Spore#Nascent#30, Thorn#Nascent#33, Spore#Nascent#34,
Encounter: 204, waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 79.
no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...clearing state for Thorn#Nascent#33
Wave: Spore#Nascent#29, Spore#Nascent#30, Spore#Nascent#34,
Encounter: 204, clearing state for Spore#Nascent#34waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 80.

Wave: Spore#Nascent#29, Spore#Nascent#30,
Encounter: clearing state for Spore#Nascent#29
Wave: Spore#Nascent#30,
Encounter: clearing state for Spore#Nascent#30
Wave:
Encounter: waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 80.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 81.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 81.

made a new ship Sorus#Mature#36
making state for Sorus#Mature#36no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 82.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 82.
clearing state for Sorus#Mature#36waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 83.

Wave:
Encounter: waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 83.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 84.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 84.

numdrops: 2
generating Ramming Spikes...
generating Afterburner Engine...
picking up Upgrade
item name: Upgrade#40option
upgrade: Afterburner EngineCouldn't find subsystem turret05 on ship Alpha 1 for repair subsystem
Invalid Shipname in SEXP set-alpha-multiplier. Ship / Wing must be present.
no state for Seed 1 3 2, bailing...no state for Seed 1 3 2, bailing...no state for Seed 1 3 2, bailing...no state for Seed 1 3 2, bailing...no state for Seed 1 3 2, bailing...waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 85.
no state for Seed 1 3 2, bailing...waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 85.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 86.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 86.
starting encounter
Encounter: Bark#Nascent, Pistil#Mature, Frond#Nascent, Frond#Nascent,
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 87.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 88.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 89.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 90.

Wave:
Encounter: waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 87.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 91.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 91.

made a new ship Bark#Nascent#41
making state for Bark#Nascent#41waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 89.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 92.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 90.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 93.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 88.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 94.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 92.

made a new ship Frond#Nascent#42
making state for Frond#Nascent#42waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 93.

made a new ship Frond#Nascent#43
making state for Frond#Nascent#43waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 94.

made a new ship Pistil#Mature#44
making state for Pistil#Mature#44no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...clearing state for Bark#Nascent#41
Wave: Frond#Nascent#42, Frond#Nascent#43, Pistil#Mature#44,
Encounter: waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 95.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 95.
clearing state for Pistil#Mature#44
Wave: Frond#Nascent#42, Frond#Nascent#43,
Encounter: waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 96.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 96.
no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...clearing state for Frond#Nascent#42
Wave: Frond#Nascent#43,
Encounter: no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 97.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 97.
clearing state for Frond#Nascent#43waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 98.

Wave:
Encounter: waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 98.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 99.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 99.

picking up WeaponModel dart.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
no state for Seed 1 3 3, bailing...no state for Seed 1 3 3, bailing...waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 100.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 100.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 101.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 101.
starting encounter
Encounter: Sorus#Mature, Stamen#Nascent, Spore#Nascent, Stamen#Nascent, Spore#Nascent,
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 102.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 103.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 104.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 105.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 106.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 107.

Wave:
Encounter: Spore#Nascent, waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 107.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 108.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 106.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 109.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 105.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 110.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 103.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 111.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 104.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 112.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 108.

made a new ship Stamen#Nascent#48
making state for Stamen#Nascent#48waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 102.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 113.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 109.

made a new ship Spore#Nascent#49
making state for Spore#Nascent#49waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 110.

made a new ship Spore#Nascent#50
making state for Spore#Nascent#50waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 111.

made a new ship Stamen#Nascent#51
making state for Stamen#Nascent#51waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 112.

made a new ship Spore#Nascent#52
making state for Spore#Nascent#52waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 113.

made a new ship Sorus#Mature#53
making state for Sorus#Mature#53no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 114.
no state for Bramble, bailing...no state for Bramble, bailing...no state for Bramble, bailing...waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 114.
clearing state for Stamen#Nascent#48
Wave: Spore#Nascent#49, Spore#Nascent#50, Stamen#Nascent#51, Spore#Nascent#52, Sorus#Mature#53,
Encounter: 101, no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Bramble, bailing...waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 115.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 115.
clearing state for Sorus#Mature#53
Wave: Spore#Nascent#49, Spore#Nascent#50, Stamen#Nascent#51, Spore#Nascent#52,
Encounter: 101, clearing state for Spore#Nascent#50
Wave: Spore#Nascent#49, Stamen#Nascent#51, Spore#Nascent#52,
Encounter: 101, clearing state for Spore#Nascent#49waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 116.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 117.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 118.

Wave: Stamen#Nascent#51, Spore#Nascent#52,
Encounter: clearing state for Spore#Nascent#52
Wave: Stamen#Nascent#51,
Encounter: no state for Alpha 1, bailing...waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 116.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 119.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 117.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 120.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 118.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 121.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 119.

made a new ship Spore#Nascent#55
making state for Spore#Nascent#55waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 120.

made a new ship Spore#Nascent#56
making state for Spore#Nascent#56waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 121.

made a new ship Spore#Nascent#57
making state for Spore#Nascent#57no state for Bramble, bailing...no state for Bramble, bailing...no state for Bramble, bailing...clearing state for Stamen#Nascent#51
Wave: Spore#Nascent#55, Spore#Nascent#56, Spore#Nascent#57,
Encounter: no state for Bramble, bailing...no state for Bramble, bailing...no state for Bramble, bailing...no state for Bramble, bailing...clearing state for Spore#Nascent#56
Wave: Spore#Nascent#55, Spore#Nascent#57,
Encounter: clearing state for Spore#Nascent#55
Wave: Spore#Nascent#57,
Encounter: clearing state for Spore#Nascent#57waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 122.

Wave:
Encounter: waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 122.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 123.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 123.

picking up EquipmentFrame 56003 too long!!: frametime = 0.373 (0.373)
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 124.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 124.
no state for Inflorescence#3, bailing...no state for Inflorescence#3, bailing...
making state for Inflorescence#1
making state for Inflorescence#2
making state for Inflorescence#3
boss ship died Small Debris Ball1
boss ship died Big Debris Ball1
boss ship died Small Debris Ball1waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 125.

boss ship died Small Debris Ball1no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 125.
no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...
boss ship died Small Debris Ball1waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 126.
no state for InflorShield1, bailing...
boss ship died Small Debris Ball1waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 126.
no state for Alpha 1, bailing...
boss ship died Inflorescence#Bulb1Invalid Shipname in SEXP ship-effect

boss ship died Small Debris Ball1clearing state for Inflorescence#3no state for InflorShield2, bailing...no state for InflorShield2, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for InflorShield2, bailing...no state for InflorShield2, bailing...no state for InflorShield2, bailing...no state for InflorShield2, bailing...no state for InflorShield2, bailing...no state for InflorShield2, bailing...no state for InflorShield2, bailing...no state for InflorShield2, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...
boss ship died Small Debris Ball261726 frames executed in  30.006 seconds, 2057.123 frames per second.

boss ship died Small Debris Ball2
boss ship died Big Debris Ball2
boss ship died Small Debris Ball2no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...
boss ship died Small Debris Ball2no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...
boss ship died Small Debris Ball2no state for Alpha 1, bailing...
boss ship died Small Debris Ball2no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...
boss ship died Inflorescence#Bulb2Invalid Shipname in SEXP ship-effect

maybeSpawnSpores
maybeSpawnSpores
making state for Spore#83
making state for Spore#84
maybeSpawnSporesclearing state for Inflorescence#1no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for InflorShield3, bailing...no state for InflorShield3, bailing...no state for InflorShield3, bailing...no state for InflorShield3, bailing...no state for InflorShield3, bailing...no state for InflorShield3, bailing...waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 127.
no state for InflorShield3, bailing...
boss ship died Small Debris Ball2BEAM : killing beam because turret has been destroyed!
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 127.

boss ship died Spore#Matureclearing state for Spore#84
boss ship died Spore#Matureclearing state for Spore#83
boss ship died Small Debris Ball2no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...
maybeSpawnSpores
maybeSpawnSpores
making state for Spore#90
maybeSpawnSporesno state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...
boss ship died Small Debris Ball2no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...
boss ship died Inflorescence#Bulb3
boss ship died Small Debris Ball2clearing state for Inflorescence#2no state for Inflorescence#Core, bailing...no state for Inflorescence#Core, bailing...no state for Inflorescence#Core, bailing...no state for Inflorescence#Core, bailing...no state for Inflorescence#Core, bailing...no state for Inflorescence#Core, bailing...no state for Inflorescence#Core, bailing...no state for Inflorescence#Core, bailing...no state for Inflorescence#Core, bailing...no state for Inflorescence#Core, bailing...no state for Inflorescence#Core, bailing...no state for Inflorescence#Core, bailing...no state for Inflorescence#Core, bailing...no state for Inflorescence#Core, bailing...no state for Inflorescence#Core, bailing...no state for Inflorescence#Core, bailing...no state for Inflorescence#Core, bailing...no state for Inflorescence#Core, bailing...no state for Inflorescence#Core, bailing...no state for Inflorescence#Core, bailing...
boss ship died Inflorescence#CorewaitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 128.
no state for Inflorescence#Core, bailing...no state for Inflorescence#Core, bailing...no state for Inflorescence#Core, bailing...no state for Inflorescence#Core, bailing...no state for Inflorescence#Core, bailing...Null vec3d in vec3d normalize.
Trace out of vecmat.cpp and find offending code.
Null vec3d in vec3d normalize.
Null vec3d in vec3d normalize.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 128.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 129.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 129.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 130.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 130.

picking up AbscissionwaitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 131.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 131.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 132.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 132.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 133.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 133.
Model bg2.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
Unloading model 'bg.pof' from slot '42'
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 134.
generating zone 1Frame 67698 too long!!: frametime = 0.575 (0.575)
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 134.
Couldn't find subsystem turret05 on ship Stand in#2 for repair subsystem
Couldn't find subsystem turret06 on ship Stand in#2 for repair subsystem
Couldn't find subsystem turret05 on ship Stand in#2 for sabotage subsystem
Couldn't find subsystem turret06 on ship Stand in#2 for sabotage subsystem
Couldn't find subsystem turret05 on ship Stand in#2 for repair subsystem
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 135.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 135.
no state for Seed 2 1 4, bailing...no state for Seed 2 1 4, bailing...no state for Seed 2 1 4, bailing...no state for Seed 2 1 4, bailing...no state for Seed 2 1 4, bailing...waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 136.
no state for Seed 2 1 4, bailing...waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 136.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 137.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 137.
starting encounter
Encounter: Sorus#Mature, Lamella#Mature, Bract#Mature, Bract#Mature,
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 138.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 139.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 140.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 141.
Rejoice."
-David Bazan

Apparently it was so big I needed to split it in three!  Sorry, it took awhile for me to get far enough in that an "augment" actually spawned.  So I guess the log is kind of big!

Wave:
Encounter: waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 140.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 142.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 142.

made a new ship Bract#Mature#99
making state for Bract#Mature#99waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 138.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 143.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 141.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 144.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 139.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 145.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 143.

made a new ship Sorus#Mature#100
making state for Sorus#Mature#100waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 144.

made a new ship Bract#Mature#101
making state for Bract#Mature#101waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 145.

made a new ship Lamella#Mature#102
making state for Lamella#Mature#102no state for Alpha 1, bailing...clearing state for Bract#Mature#99
Wave: Sorus#Mature#100, Bract#Mature#101, Lamella#Mature#102,
Encounter: no state for Alpha 1, bailing...waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 146.
no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 146.
no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...clearing state for Sorus#Mature#100
Wave: Bract#Mature#101, Lamella#Mature#102,
Encounter: no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 147.
no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...clearing state for Bract#Mature#101
Wave: Lamella#Mature#102,
Encounter: waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 147.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 148.
clearing state for Lamella#Mature#102waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 149.

Wave:
Encounter: waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 148.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 149.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 150.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 150.

generating Reflecting Shard...
generating Shield Catalyst...
picking up Upgrade
item name: Upgrade#105option
upgrade: Reflecting ShardCouldn't find subsystem turret05 on ship Alpha 1 for repair subsystem
no state for Seed 2 1 2, bailing...no state for Seed 2 1 2, bailing...waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 151.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 151.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 152.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 152.
starting encounter
Encounter: Bract#Mature, Ochrea#Mature, Spore#Nascent, Thorn#Nascent, Bract#Mature,
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 153.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 154.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 155.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 156.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 157.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 158.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 159.

Wave:
Encounter: waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 159.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 160.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 158.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 161.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 157.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 162.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 160.

made a new ship Bract#Mature#107
making state for Bract#Mature#107waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 161.

made a new ship Thorn#Nascent#108
making state for Thorn#Nascent#108waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 155.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 163.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 162.

made a new ship Spore#Nascent#109
making state for Spore#Nascent#109waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 153.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 164.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 154.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 165.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 163.

made a new ship Spore#Nascent#110
making state for Spore#Nascent#110waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 156.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 166.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 164.

made a new ship Bract#Mature#111
making state for Bract#Mature#111waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 165.

made a new ship Ochrea#Mature#112
making state for Ochrea#Mature#112waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 166.

made a new ship Spore#Nascent#113
making state for Spore#Nascent#113clearing state for Bract#Mature#107
Wave: Thorn#Nascent#108, Spore#Nascent#109, Spore#Nascent#110, Bract#Mature#111, Ochrea#Mature#112, Spore#Nascent#113,
Encounter: no state for Alpha 1, bailing...clearing state for Bract#Mature#111
Wave: Thorn#Nascent#108, Spore#Nascent#109, Spore#Nascent#110, Ochrea#Mature#112, Spore#Nascent#113,
Encounter: no state for Bramble, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 167.
no state for Bramble, bailing...waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 167.
clearing state for Ochrea#Mature#112
Wave: Thorn#Nascent#108, Spore#Nascent#109, Spore#Nascent#110, Spore#Nascent#113,
Encounter: clearing state for Thorn#Nascent#108
Wave: Spore#Nascent#109, Spore#Nascent#110, Spore#Nascent#113,
Encounter: no state for Bramble, bailing...no state for Bramble, bailing...no state for Bramble, bailing...clearing state for Spore#Nascent#109
Wave: Spore#Nascent#110, Spore#Nascent#113,
Encounter: clearing state for Spore#Nascent#113
Wave: Spore#Nascent#110,
Encounter: clearing state for Spore#Nascent#110waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 168.

Wave:
Encounter: waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 168.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 169.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 169.

picking up Weaponno state for Seed 2 1 1, bailing...no state for Seed 2 1 1, bailing...waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 170.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 170.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 171.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 171.
starting encounter
Encounter: Thorn#Nascent, Ascocarp#Mature, Ascocarp#Mature, Spore#Nascent, Ascocarp#Mature,
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 172.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 173.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 174.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 175.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 176.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 177.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 178.

Wave:
Encounter: waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 174.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 179.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 178.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 180.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 181.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 176.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 182.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 179.

made a new ship Ascocarp#Mature#115
making state for Ascocarp#Mature#115waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 180.

made a new ship Ascocarp#Mature#116
making state for Ascocarp#Mature#116waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 177.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 183.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 173.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 184.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 182.

made a new ship Spore#Nascent#117
making state for Spore#Nascent#117waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 172.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 185.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 175.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 186.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 183.

made a new ship Spore#Nascent#118
making state for Spore#Nascent#118waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 181.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 184.

made a new ship Ascocarp#Mature#119
making state for Ascocarp#Mature#119waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 185.

made a new ship Thorn#Nascent#120
making state for Thorn#Nascent#120waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 186.

made a new ship Spore#Nascent#121
making state for Spore#Nascent#121no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 187.
no state for Alpha 1, bailing...waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 187.
clearing state for Thorn#Nascent#120
Wave: Ascocarp#Mature#115, Ascocarp#Mature#116, Spore#Nascent#117, Spore#Nascent#118, Ascocarp#Mature#119, Spore#Nascent#121,
Encounter: clearing state for Ascocarp#Mature#115
Wave: Ascocarp#Mature#116, Spore#Nascent#117, Spore#Nascent#118, Ascocarp#Mature#119, Spore#Nascent#121,
Encounter: clearing state for Spore#Nascent#117
Wave: Ascocarp#Mature#116, Spore#Nascent#118, Ascocarp#Mature#119, Spore#Nascent#121,
Encounter: no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Bramble, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Bramble, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 188.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 188.
clearing state for Spore#Nascent#121
Wave: Ascocarp#Mature#116, Spore#Nascent#118, Ascocarp#Mature#119,
Encounter: clearing state for Spore#Nascent#118
Wave: Ascocarp#Mature#116, Ascocarp#Mature#119,
Encounter: clearing state for Ascocarp#Mature#116
Wave: Ascocarp#Mature#119,
Encounter: waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 189.
no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 189.
no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Bramble, bailing...waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 190.
clearing state for Ascocarp#Mature#119waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 191.

Wave:
Encounter: waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 190.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 191.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 192.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 192.

generating Blue Flux Capacitor...
generating Turrets...
picking up Upgrade
item name: Upgrade#125option
upgrade: TurretsCouldn't find subsystem turret05 on ship Alpha 1 for repair subsystem
no state for Seed 2 1 3, bailing...no state for Seed 2 1 3, bailing...waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 193.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 193.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 194.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 194.
starting encounter
Encounter: Sporangium#Mature, Tendril#Mature, Sorus#Nascent, Tendril#Mature,
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 195.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 196.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 197.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 198.

Wave:
Encounter: waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 198.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 199.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 195.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 200.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 197.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 201.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 196.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 202.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 199.

made a new ship Tendril#Mature#126=1
making state for Tendril#Mature#126=2
making state for Tendril#Mature#126=3
making state for Tendril#Mature#126=4
making state for Tendril#Mature#126=5
making state for Tendril#Mature#126=1WARNING: Failed to find uniform 'sEnvmap'.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 200.

made a new ship Sporangium#Mature#127
making state for Sporangium#Mature#127waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 201.

made a new ship Sorus#Nascent#128
making state for Sorus#Nascent#128waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 202.

made a new ship Tendril#Mature#129=1
making state for Tendril#Mature#129=2
making state for Tendril#Mature#129=3
making state for Tendril#Mature#129=4
making state for Tendril#Mature#129=5
making state for Tendril#Mature#129=1no state for Alpha 1, bailing...
maybeSpawnSpores
making state for Spore#131
making state for Spore#132
making state for Spore#133waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 203.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 203.
clearing state for Sorus#Nascent#128
Wave: Tendril#Mature#126=1, Tendril#Mature#126=2, Tendril#Mature#126=3, Tendril#Mature#126=4, Tendril#Mature#126=5, Sporangium#Mature#127, Tendril#Mature#129=1, Tendril#Mature#129=2, Tendril#Mature#129=3, Tendril#Mature#129=4, Tendril#Mature#129=5, Spore#131, Spore#132, Spore#133,
Encounter: clearing state for Sorus#Nascent#128
Wave: Tendril#Mature#126=1, Tendril#Mature#126=2, Tendril#Mature#126=3, Tendril#Mature#126=4, Tendril#Mature#126=5, Sporangium#Mature#127, Tendril#Mature#129=1, Tendril#Mature#129=2, Tendril#Mature#129=3, Tendril#Mature#129=4, Tendril#Mature#129=5, Spore#131, Spore#132, Spore#133,
Encounter: clearing state for Tendril#Mature#129=1
Wave: Tendril#Mature#126=1, Tendril#Mature#126=2, Tendril#Mature#126=3, Tendril#Mature#126=4, Tendril#Mature#126=5, Sporangium#Mature#127, Tendril#Mature#129=2, Tendril#Mature#129=3, Tendril#Mature#129=4, Tendril#Mature#129=5, Spore#131, Spore#132, Spore#133,
Encounter: clearing state for Tendril#Mature#129=2
Wave: Tendril#Mature#126=1, Tendril#Mature#126=2, Tendril#Mature#126=3, Tendril#Mature#126=4, Tendril#Mature#126=5, Sporangium#Mature#127, Tendril#Mature#129=3, Tendril#Mature#129=4, Tendril#Mature#129=5, Spore#131, Spore#132, Spore#133,
Encounter: clearing state for Spore#133
Wave: Tendril#Mature#126=1, Tendril#Mature#126=2, Tendril#Mature#126=3, Tendril#Mature#126=4, Tendril#Mature#126=5, Sporangium#Mature#127, Tendril#Mature#129=3, Tendril#Mature#129=4, Tendril#Mature#129=5, Spore#131, Spore#132,
Encounter:
maybeSpawnSpores
making state for Spore#134
making state for Spore#135
making state for Spore#136waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 204.
clearing state for Spore#132
Wave: Tendril#Mature#126=1, Tendril#Mature#126=2, Tendril#Mature#126=3, Tendril#Mature#126=4, Tendril#Mature#126=5, Sporangium#Mature#127, Tendril#Mature#129=3, Tendril#Mature#129=4, Tendril#Mature#129=5, Spore#131, Spore#134, Spore#135, Spore#136,
Encounter: clearing state for Spore#131
Wave: Tendril#Mature#126=1, Tendril#Mature#126=2, Tendril#Mature#126=3, Tendril#Mature#126=4, Tendril#Mature#126=5, Sporangium#Mature#127, Tendril#Mature#129=3, Tendril#Mature#129=4, Tendril#Mature#129=5, Spore#134, Spore#135, Spore#136,
Encounter: clearing state for Spore#136
Wave: Tendril#Mature#126=1, Tendril#Mature#126=2, Tendril#Mature#126=3, Tendril#Mature#126=4, Tendril#Mature#126=5, Sporangium#Mature#127, Tendril#Mature#129=3, Tendril#Mature#129=4, Tendril#Mature#129=5, Spore#134, Spore#135,
Encounter: waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 204.
clearing state for Spore#134
Wave: Tendril#Mature#126=1, Tendril#Mature#126=2, Tendril#Mature#126=3, Tendril#Mature#126=4, Tendril#Mature#126=5, Sporangium#Mature#127, Tendril#Mature#129=3, Tendril#Mature#129=4, Tendril#Mature#129=5, Spore#135,
Encounter: clearing state for Spore#135
Wave: Tendril#Mature#126=1, Tendril#Mature#126=2, Tendril#Mature#126=3, Tendril#Mature#126=4, Tendril#Mature#126=5, Sporangium#Mature#127, Tendril#Mature#129=3, Tendril#Mature#129=4, Tendril#Mature#129=5,
Encounter: no state for Bramble, bailing...clearing state for Sporangium#Mature#127
Wave: Tendril#Mature#126=1, Tendril#Mature#126=2, Tendril#Mature#126=3, Tendril#Mature#126=4, Tendril#Mature#126=5, Tendril#Mature#129=3, Tendril#Mature#129=4, Tendril#Mature#129=5,
Encounter: clearing state for Tendril#Mature#129=3
Wave: Tendril#Mature#126=1, Tendril#Mature#126=2, Tendril#Mature#126=3, Tendril#Mature#126=4, Tendril#Mature#126=5, Tendril#Mature#129=4, Tendril#Mature#129=5,
Encounter: clearing state for Tendril#Mature#129=4
Wave: Tendril#Mature#126=1, Tendril#Mature#126=2, Tendril#Mature#126=3, Tendril#Mature#126=4, Tendril#Mature#126=5, Tendril#Mature#129=5,
Encounter: clearing state for Tendril#Mature#129=5
Wave: Tendril#Mature#126=1, Tendril#Mature#126=2, Tendril#Mature#126=3, Tendril#Mature#126=4, Tendril#Mature#126=5,
Encounter: clearing state for Tendril#Mature#126=3
Wave: Tendril#Mature#126=1, Tendril#Mature#126=2, Tendril#Mature#126=4, Tendril#Mature#126=5,
Encounter: clearing state for Tendril#Mature#126=1
Wave: Tendril#Mature#126=2, Tendril#Mature#126=4, Tendril#Mature#126=5,
Encounter: clearing state for Tendril#Mature#126=4
Wave: Tendril#Mature#126=2, Tendril#Mature#126=5,
Encounter: clearing state for Tendril#Mature#126=2
Wave: Tendril#Mature#126=5,
Encounter: clearing state for Tendril#Mature#126=5waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 205.

Wave:
Encounter: waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 205.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 206.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 206.

picking up Upgrade
item name: Upgrade#139
upgrade: Overflow ReactorCouldn't find subsystem turret05 on ship Alpha 1 for repair subsystem
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 207.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 207.

MOVING STUFFgenerating zone 2no state for Seed 2 2 1, bailing...no state for Seed 2 2 1, bailing...no state for Seed 2 2 1, bailing...no state for Seed 2 2 1, bailing...no state for Seed 2 2 1, bailing...no state for Seed 2 2 1, bailing...no state for Seed 2 2 1, bailing...no state for Seed 2 2 1, bailing...no state for Seed 2 2 1, bailing...no state for Seed 2 2 1, bailing...no state for Seed 2 2 1, bailing...no state for Seed 2 2 1, bailing...no state for Seed 2 2 1, bailing...no state for Seed 2 2 1, bailing...no state for Seed 2 2 1, bailing...waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 208.
no state for Seed 2 2 1, bailing...no state for Seed 2 2 1, bailing...waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 208.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 209.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 209.
starting encounter
Encounter: Ochrea#Mature, Sorus#Mature, Ascocarp#Mature,
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 210.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 211.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 212.

Wave:
Encounter: waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 212.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 213.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 213.

made a new ship Ascocarp#Mature#140
making state for Ascocarp#Mature#140waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 211.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 214.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 210.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 215.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 214.

made a new ship Sorus#Mature#141
making state for Sorus#Mature#141waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 215.

made a new ship Ochrea#Mature#142
making state for Ochrea#Mature#142no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 216.
no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 216.
no state for Bramble, bailing...no state for Bramble, bailing...clearing state for Ascocarp#Mature#140
Wave: Sorus#Mature#141, Ochrea#Mature#142,
Encounter: no state for Bramble, bailing...waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 217.
no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Bramble, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 217.
no state for Alpha 1, bailing...no state for Alpha 1, bailing...clearing state for Sorus#Mature#141
Wave: Ochrea#Mature#142,
Encounter: clearing state for Sorus#Mature#141
Encounter: no state for Bramble, bailing...clearing state for Ochrea#Mature#142waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 218.

Wave:
Encounter: waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 218.
waitAsync: Creating asynchronous context 219.
waitAsync: Timestamp has elapsed for asynchronous context 219.

numdrops: 4
generating Rear...
generating Static Charge...
generating Hull Catalyst...
picking up AugmentInvalid Shipname in SEXP set-alpha-multiplier. Ship / Wing must be present.
No XSTR entry in strings.tbl for index 506
No XSTR entry in strings.tbl for index 503
No XSTR entry in strings.tbl for index 505
No XSTR entry in strings.tbl for index 504
Got event GS_EVENT_END_GAME (4) in state GS_STATE_GAME_PLAY (2)
Cleanup: Deleted 17 objects
Unloading in mission messages
Unloading model 'subspacenode.pof' from slot '0'
CSG => Saving complete!
CSG => Loading complete!
Got event GS_EVENT_QUIT_GAME (5) in state GS_STATE_MAIN_MENU (1)
PLR => Saving 'Void Scrambler.json' with version 4...
PLR => Saving:  Flags...
PLR => Saving:  Info...
PLR => Saving:  Scoring...
PLR => Saving:  ScoringMulti...
PLR => Saving:  HUD...
PLR => Saving:  Variables...
PLR => Saving:  Containers...
PLR => Saving:  Multiplayer...
PLR => Saving:  Controls...
PLR => Saving:  Settings...
PLR => Saving complete!
CSG => Saving complete!
Freeing all existing models...
Unloading model 'xeras.pof' from slot '1'
Unloading model 'bramble.pof' from slot '2'
Unloading model 'spore.pof' from slot '3'
Unloading model 'blightdebris1.pof' from slot '4'
Unloading model 'thorn.pof' from slot '5'
Unloading model 'bark.pof' from slot '6'
Unloading model 'sorus.pof' from slot '7'
Unloading model 'bigblightdebris1.pof' from slot '8'
Unloading model 'frond.pof' from slot '9'
Unloading model 'stamen.pof' from slot '10'
Unloading model 'pistil.pof' from slot '11'
Unloading model 'upgrade.pof' from slot '12'
Unloading model 'weapon.pof' from slot '13'
Unloading model 'equip.pof' from slot '14'
Unloading model 'dmg.pof' from slot '15'
Unloading model 'def.pof' from slot '16'
Unloading model 'ammo.pof' from slot '17'
Unloading model 'blightdebris2.pof' from slot '18'
Unloading model 'lamella.pof' from slot '19'
Unloading model 'bract.pof' from slot '20'
Unloading model 'bigblightdebris2.pof' from slot '21'
Unloading model 'ascocarp.pof' from slot '22'
Unloading model 'sporangium.pof' from slot '23'
Unloading model 'ochrea.pof' from slot '24'
Unloading model 'blightdebris3.pof' from slot '25'
Unloading model 'splinter.pof' from slot '26'
Unloading model 'pachycaul.pof' from slot '27'
Unloading model 'bigblightdebris3.pof' from slot '28'
Unloading model 'epiphyte.pof' from slot '29'
Unloading model 'cyathium.pof' from slot '30'
Unloading model 'xylem.pof' from slot '31'
Unloading model 'pistilmature.pof' from slot '32'
Unloading model 'calyx.pof' from slot '33'
Unloading model 'inflorescence1.pof' from slot '34'
Unloading model 'inflorescence2.pof' from slot '35'
Unloading model 'inflorescence3.pof' from slot '36'
Unloading model 'root.pof' from slot '37'
Unloading model 'jomon.pof' from slot '38'
Unloading model 'ykka.pof' from slot '39'
Unloading model 'augment.pof' from slot '40'
Unloading model 'tendril.pof' from slot '41'
Unloading model 'centerpiece4.pof' from slot '42'
Unloading model 'anisphere.pof' from slot '43'
Unloading model 'anispheregreen.pof' from slot '44'
Unloading model 'smallmissile.pof' from slot '45'
Unloading model 'bigmissileyellow.pof' from slot '46'
Unloading model 'bigboiblob.pof' from slot '47'
Unloading model 'biggreenblob.pof' from slot '48'
Unloading model 'bigmissilered.pof' from slot '49'
Unloading model 'bigmissilegreen.pof' from slot '50'
Unloading model 'bigmissileorange.pof' from slot '51'
Unloading model 'bigorangeblob.pof' from slot '52'
Unloading model 'crossbow.pof' from slot '53'
Unloading model 'debris01.pof' from slot '54'
Unloading model 'debris02.pof' from slot '55'
Unloading model 'centerpiece3.pof' from slot '56'
Unloading model 'centerpiece2.pof' from slot '57'
Unloading model 'centerpiece1.pof' from slot '58'
Unloading model 'inflorescencecore.pof' from slot '59'
Unloading model 'inflorshield1.pof' from slot '60'
Unloading model 'inflorvisual1.pof' from slot '61'
Unloading model 'inflorshield2.pof' from slot '62'
Unloading model 'inflorvisual2.pof' from slot '63'
Unloading model 'inflorshield3.pof' from slot '64'
Unloading model 'inflorvisual3.pof' from slot '65'
Unloading model 'seed.pof' from slot '66'
Unloading model 'spheresmall.pof' from slot '67'
Unloading model 'dart.pof' from slot '68'
Unloading model 'spherebig.pof' from slot '69'
Unloading model 'blightbuff.pof' from slot '70'
Unloading model 'bg2.pof' from slot '71'
Unloading model 'centerpiece6.pof' from slot '72'
Unloading model 'centerpiece5.pof' from slot '73'
Unloading model 'shell.pof' from slot '74'
... Log closed, Sun Nov 06 23:48:57 2022

There!  Sorry for the debug spam.  Hope this is helpful and that someone can see what the problem might be with Augments not accepting the trigger button.
Rejoice."
-David Bazan

It is a known issue which should be fixed by 22.4. It should work on 22.2.

Excellent!! [cheesy hair metal guitar riff]

Thanks mate!
Rejoice."
-David Bazan

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
I finally played Blighted.  It's definitely new and different and very interesting.  I reached about 50 kills over 25 minutes before getting shot down.  Unfortunately that wiped all my progress so it put a damper on my motivation for the time being.

I like the different abilities with a variety of side effects.  And the homing primaries were very cool; I had not seen those in action before, although I recall seeing discussion on GitHub when they were being implemented.  I can also tell a lot of scripting went into this.

The whole situation is a bit of a mystery though; the mission doesn't tell you who you are, who you're fighting, what your motivation is, or what your goal is.

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
Unfortunately that wiped all my progress so it put a damper on my motivation for the time being.

That's what makes it a "Rogue-like" instead of a "Rogue-lite" (you know, adding a campaign-layer that gives you progression you keep)
Both subgenres play on the idea of personal improvement with each run, putting you in a competition with yourself; sprinkling just enough random elements in to give you a psychological loophole, so you don't quit because skill < difficulty

Keeping that in my Blighted is quite puristic in that regard, and lack of overt narrative engagement is follow-through instead of "missing"
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Good points.  I read up a bit on Roguelike games after playing Blighted, and I see how the seemingly strange design choices are in fact quite characteristic of the genre.