Author Topic: new sheild impact code  (Read 11598 times)

Offline Bobboau

• Just a MODern kinda guy
    Just MODerately cool
    And MODest too
I don't have a swoo acount and I don't trust An0n, I'm working on getting alternative hosting.
Bobboau, bringing you products that work... in theory
learn to use PCS
creator of the ProXimus Procedural Texture and Effect Generator
My latest build of PCS2, get it while it's hot!
PCS 2.0.3

DEUTERONOMY 22:11
Thou shalt not wear a garment of diverse sorts, [as] of woollen and linen together

kasper-loopstra @ hetnet .nl

remove the spaces, i just got some FTP back.
just another newbie without any modding, FREDding or real programming experience

you haven't learned masochism until you've tried to read a Microsoft help file.  -- Goober5000
I've got 2 drug-addict syblings and one alcoholic whore. And I'm a ****ing sociopath --an0n
You cannot defeat Windows through strength alone. Only patience, a lot of good luck, and a sledgehammer will do the job. --StratComm

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
Originally posted by Bobboau
I don't have a swoo acount and I don't trust An0n, I'm working on getting alternative hosting.
Cheeky mother****er.

I'm perfectly trustworthy. Of all the tards I've been pissed at, I've destroyed the lifes work of precisely none of them.
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

err?

could you then do me a favour and send me the FSCZ internal's threads?
just another newbie without any modding, FREDding or real programming experience

you haven't learned masochism until you've tried to read a Microsoft help file.  -- Goober5000
I've got 2 drug-addict syblings and one alcoholic whore. And I'm a ****ing sociopath --an0n
You cannot defeat Windows through strength alone. Only patience, a lot of good luck, and a sledgehammer will do the job. --StratComm

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
No.
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat

then could you make it public or unbann me?

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
Ummmm......no.

in that case, could you give the contents of the internal to somebody else of the staff?

i can hardly say it is my lifes work, but it is a rather large amount of info, and it is a pity to see it go to waste because you were bored,

and it hardly is a nice advertising line for your hosting "risk pissing the boss off by not begging and loose all you're work"

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
Yes, but you're a special case.

I've actually got a reason for banning you.

Not only did you ***** and whine and get banned, you kept *****ing and whining and got uber-banned, then you KEPT *****ing and whining till I banned you through every method I could think of, then you used a proxy to try and keep reading the forums and got IP banned through that as well.

So this isn't one of those bans where I revoke it after 20 minutes. It's one of those where I send you 3Gb files in your e-mail if you keep trying to find a way around it.

And I've already given Singh access because he asked nicely.

i didn't use a proxy, i aske Hippo to look, and he got someone to look.
as for *****ing, i hardly said anything, only a few remarks in the forums, but it is all water under the bridge now.

and thank you for giving Singh acces, the problem is solved then.

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
Uh......I may have banned Hippo then.

yeah, he said something like that......

he actually said you banned the whole of AOL.

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
I kinda banned the entire 62.195.* block.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2004, 05:29:21 am by 397 »

eh?

that is kinda the largest Dutch cable provider.....

but since i am the only one using Chello on NW it doesn't matter.

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
TCO/Tiara use it too occasionally IIRC.

not my problem, really. but tell me when i'm unbanned.

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
You're not getting unbanned.

Offline Fineus

• ...But you *have* heard of me.
  • Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
Take it to PM or email guys - I don't want or need to know the full story to know that this is not the place.

it's closed as far as i care.

but can someone tell HIG that he ain't a mod?

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
Buh?