Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Dimensional Eclipse

Dimensional Eclipse is on TVTropes.

(1/6) > >>

AndrewofDoom:
I was bored one day, so I decided to make this page. Feel free to add on examples and clean up my sloppiness as you like.

Oh and yeah, use that Wiki Mana to make some Wiki Magic. It gets kinda bad if you don't.

yuezhi:
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh...

wait, what's loliquest got to do with anything?

General Battuta:
I was just about to play DE, I've been excited about it for a while. Looks like maybe I shouldn't be?

AndrewofDoom:

--- Quote from: yuezhi on October 31, 2012, 11:51:52 pm ---wait, what's loliquest got to do with anything?

--- End quote ---

Loliquest is more or less a working title of the mod that was used until literally two hours before release. If you look in the tables and missions you'll see the mod is usually referenced as Loliquest or FSLOLIQUEST.

I for one have yet to get unused to calling it that. :p

--- Quote from: General Battuta on October 31, 2012, 11:54:30 pm ---I was just about to play DE, I've been excited about it for a while. Looks like maybe I shouldn't be?

--- End quote ---

Eh?

NGTM-1R:

--- Quote from: General Battuta on October 31, 2012, 11:54:30 pm ---I was just about to play DE, I've been excited about it for a while. Looks like maybe I shouldn't be?

--- End quote ---

That's...not a terrible assessment, honestly. Or at the least bail after Chapter 2.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version