Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Just Another Day

Is this mod dead or something?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Spoon:
How do I become a citizen of holleystan?

QueenHolley:
Have to like awesome things like spaceships, cats and ribbons, 14 positive references, able to recite the entirety of Gundam Unicorn from memory and backwards (must be in the original language), pledge your eternal allegiance and soul to the rightful queen, oh and $35,000 in cash in small unmarked bills.

And NO BOYS ALLOWED.

Phantom Hoover:
im a man now am i alowed

StarSlayer:

--- Quote from: QueenHolley on May 01, 2015, 05:42:50 pm ---Have to like awesome things like spaceships, cats and ribbons, 14 positive references, able to recite the entirety of Gundam Unicorn from memory and backwards (must be in the original language), pledge your eternal allegiance and soul to the rightful queen, oh and $35,000 in cash in small unmarked bills.

And NO BOYS ALLOWED.

--- End quote ---

Your terms seem acceptable, however, are you a wise and benevolent sovereign surrounded by the best and brightest council members or a mercurial and vengeful despot whose corrupt court is racked with Byzantine plots and backstabbing?

QueenHolley:

--- Quote from: Phantom Hoover on May 01, 2015, 06:10:04 pm ---im a man now am i alowed

--- End quote ---

No.

--- Quote from: StarSlayer on May 01, 2015, 06:29:45 pm ---Your terms seem acceptable, however, are you a wise and benevolent sovereign surrounded by the best and brightest council members or a mercurial and vengeful despot whose corrupt court is racked with Byzantine plots and backstabbing?

--- End quote ---

Yes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version