Author Topic: The official Saga eyecandy' corner  (Read 46687 times)

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
Re: The official Saga eyecandy' corner
Make it two cookies! ;)

(And I get one for free)
Wing Commander Saga: A Legend Is Reborn | WingCenter

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Report Wing Commander Saga bugs with Mantis

Offline starlord

I suppose that fighter wise, the morningstar will not be included right?

Pity as I think that this astounding fighter never quite got the attention it needed (this one along with the wraith) Plus the mace is quite an extraordinary weapon.

Just as a question though, SAGA would be able to support mace weaponry, no?

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
It *would*.

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga

-WC Saga's beta tester

Offline starlord

Great job including that... I suspect that was the unusual design I saw on the homeworld 2 Wc MOD on the CIC...

Just wondering, do you also plan on including kilrathi starbases? aside from the asteroid depot though, I don't seem to recall any station models in the WC3 area, although perhaps the WC4 starbase would be a likely candidate...

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
Great job including that... I suspect that was the unusual design I saw on the homeworld 2 Wc MOD on the CIC..

I suspect, that you are wrong. ;)

-WC Saga's beta tester

Offline gevatter Lars

• Another wingnut
    • http://gevatter_lars.tripod.com/
The Mod for StarWars *insert name here* has one or the other ship from team members in it and also one concept from Feng I think.
While these models are from some people of our team dosn't mean that you will see them in our game. For example my model wasn't even intendet to be a kilrathi one. Scooby overworked it to be similar to a Kilrathi ship for his own mod/fun and that model was then taken over into the next mod.
Its not an official design nor even a concept. Just me and Scoobys idea/work.
"Yes! That is my plan, and I see nothing wrong with it. I figure that if I stick to a stupid strategy long enough it might start to work."
 - comment to "Robotech: The Masters"

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga

-WC Saga's beta tester

Very nice Tolwyn. Its seems a bit "bottom heavy" though. I take it the ships supposed to be far more advanced than other kilrathi classes??

Offline gevatter Lars

• Another wingnut
    • http://gevatter_lars.tripod.com/
Well during WC3 Confed is just a bit more advanced then their Kilrathi counterparts but thats mainly because of different tactics.
Confed has few ships that have to survive while the Kilrathi just give everyone a fighter, so they are more mass produced and cheap.

As for "bottom heavy", what do you mean by that?
"Yes! That is my plan, and I see nothing wrong with it. I figure that if I stick to a stupid strategy long enough it might start to work."
 - comment to "Robotech: The Masters"

Offline Haliwali

• Cake is a lie.
    • Myspace. Please be my friend
So when can I blow some of the pretty new toy up?
The cake is a Lie.

They littered the beach as dense as a crowded Tokyo street during a Final Fantasy release riot. The slow, tottering advance only heightened the suspense of this freakishly ironic scene.

The turtles were revolting,
and nobody could stop them.

First they came for the Jedi,
and I did not speak out.
because I was not a Jedi.
Then they came for the giant robots.
and I did not speak out
because I was not a giant robot.
Then they came for the Nerds,
and I was screwed.

Sparkly Weasel, meet Forceful Chainsaw

Offline Woolie Wool

• Fire main batteries
You won't get to play any of them unless you hack the mission to play as the cats. They're on your side. :P
16:46   Quanto   ****, a mosquito somehow managed to bite the side of my palm
16:46   Quanto   it itches like hell
16:46   Woolie   !8ball does Quanto have malaria
16:46   BotenAnna   Woolie: The outlook is good.
16:47   Quanto   D:

"did they use anesthetic when they removed your sense of humor or did you have to weep and struggle like a tiny baby"
--General Battuta

Offline starlord

well, pirates COULD get some hellcats now and then, could they not? Besides, there's the WC4 demo to consider... :nod:

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga

-WC Saga's beta tester

Offline starlord

magnifiscent and deadly... :drevil:

Offline KeldorKatarn

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
*Drools*

Offline Talon 1024

• How do you turn this on?
    • Mods, Games, and Stuff
Nice stuff.  How about adding some muzzle flashes like Wanderer did with his WCSaga mod? (link here)
To understand religion, you need to understand morality first. | WCSaga website | WCSaga Forum | 158th website | 158th forum | Project Leader: WC: Hostile Frontier | WCHF Thread at CIC | Wing Blender | Twist of Fate | Multipart turrets on angled surfaces, tutorial included. | My Google Drive stuff | To convert speeds from WC to WCS, multiply both the cruise speed and the Afterburner speed by 0.15625 (5/32)

FS2 Mods I'm waiting on: Inferno 10th Anniversary
Current Project: Contestant Android app, Learn4Life iOS app, Blender Commander (importer).
The FreeSpace Font Foundry is back in action!

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
Frak, it's been that long already? :lol:

OK guys, where is the download of the full version? I really expected it as a present for X-mas 2009.