Author Topic: iOS/Android app?  (Read 1694 times)

Offline adratgg

• "You lit HOW MANY Magnesium Sticks on fire?!"
I just came up with a great idea! I use the forums all the time to help and troubleshoot my FS2 Open and generally don't need to post much; my problems usually are ones that someone else has already had and therefore, already solved on the forums. It just gets REALLY REALLY REALLY annoying as crap when my computer screen is full of other programs and documents, or I'm busy with homework, or anything of the sort that keeps me from looking up whatever i need to on the forums. It would be great if there was an iOS or Android app for the HLP forums that one can use. Or at least a mobile version of the site.
in fraternità,

Adratgg

aka sgt lulz on SCP-Foundation.net

Offline KyadCK

• Getting better with every game
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
I thought there is a mobile version of the site. :confused:

There is indeed. It also uses very little data, which I am happy with and runs smooth on 3g. Sometimes the mobile version gets a bit annoying though as I use my Inspire like I would a computer and wish for the full version.
Freespace Wallpapers     BluePlanet Multi     Minecraft Deimos Build Log
Need help setting up Multi? Then join us on the Multi-Setup IRC channel!
Computers only fear those who know how to use them

Offline adratgg

• "You lit HOW MANY Magnesium Sticks on fire?!"
there is? what's the address?
in fraternità,

Adratgg

aka sgt lulz on SCP-Foundation.net

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
It seems to be the little WAP2 link hidden in the gray area at the bottom of each page.

Offline Zacam

• Magnificent Bastard
  • Administrator
  • I go Sledge-O-Matic on Spammers
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • ModDB Feature
I had actually contemplated making an "App" similar to the kind that the XDA Forums have available for Android that would hook to the site as a forum reader/feed subscriber deal.

Never did get around to pulling one apart or setting up an environment to work into making one though. But it would be a pretty handy idea. Even better if it was modular enough to allow for plugging in the addresses for other supportable sites into it.
Report MediaVP issues, now on the MediaVP Mantis! Read all about it Here!
Talk with the community on Discord
"If you can keep a level head in all this confusion, you just don't understand the situation"

¤[D+¬>

[08/01 16:53:11] <sigtau> EveningTea: I have decided that I am a 32-bit registerkin.  Pronouns are eax, ebx, ecx, edx.
[08/01 16:53:31] <EveningTea> dhauidahh
[08/01 16:53:32] <EveningTea> sak
[08/01 16:53:40] * EveningTea froths at the mouth
[08/01 16:53:40] <sigtau> i broke him, boys

Offline ShivanSpS

I think its easier to just support Tapatalk, its a 2 min install thing for the admin.