Author Topic: Hello again  (Read 11646 times)

Offline AV8R

Wow, that is some brilliant work. I perfectly captures the feel of the Freespace 2 franchise while being unique and elegantly ambient and ethereal - and a bit gritty when necessary. Great use of percussion took me back to the new Battlestar Galactica series at times.

Your own remix of "Briefing E" was well done - by have each instrument stand out on its own a little more and upping the tempo it took a good arrangement and made it really good.

Shame you don't want to keep persuing music - you're quite a talent. But music's loss will be physics' gain, I suppose.

All the best to you and thanks for posting - at least we can all keep enjoying the fruits of your labor.

Eargasm!!! :O

Good old days when we all work together on ED :)  This music is (and will be good) becouse even the time could not kill them, so nothing will ;)

I remember that we use one soundtrack to other Teaser/ Trailer but it is not on the soundcloud.
Is this wos yours or from "Daddy"?
I don't remember name of soundtrack, but the trailer it wos so creepy with that music.

They All sound awesome, I especially like "Red Sky" and "Seeker"

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Update: music still extremely dope

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam
Update: music still extremely dope

I concur with the Battman, tracks confirmed dope.
“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”

Offline Danimal

• Parallax Studios
Um.... I'm way late to this party but,
Amazing work!! Very impressed and inspired in the first 15 seconds of listening. Do not... ebay... your stuff!!!

"Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic."

-
Dan

Good old days when we all work together on ED :)  This music is (and will be good) becouse even the time could not kill them, so nothing will ;)

I remember that we use one soundtrack to other Teaser/ Trailer but it is not on the soundcloud. -- Color mine
I don't remember name of soundtrack, but the trailer it wos so creepy with that music.

Any chance that the track used in the trailer be made available for download/sale ... it too, is Dope.

Dargoth

Offline Firesteel

• Some Kind of Writer
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • YouTube Channel
Late to the party, but excellent work! I understand balancing side projects with life can be difficult (my own plans for working with FRED have stalled), but I certainly encourage you to keep dabbling in music if you enjoy it.
Current Projects:

- Video Critiques of Freespace
- Re-learning FRED

I remember that we use one soundtrack to other Teaser/ Trailer but it is not on the soundcloud. -- Color mine

Any chance that the track used in the trailer be made available for download/sale ... it too, is Dope.

Dargoth

Can you show me the trailer in particular you meant? Was it the one made with weird detuned church bells? I still have all the old files buried on my iTunes, so I bet I can soon find it.