Author Topic: Inferno Mod SCP Patch Download (NOT THROUGH FILEPLANET!!!)  (Read 11063 times)

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Re: Inferno Mod SCP Patch Download (NOT THROUGH FILEPLANET!!!)
You must already have an account.  I don't.  Again, it's free as long as you have a MEMBERSHIP!
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

(Sorry, your inherent ignorance overloaded my brain)

Offline NFSRacer

• Professional aircraft crasher!
    • Steam
Oh for the love of ****ing Christ.

NFSRacer and Renegade: You can register for a free account. This account will let you download anything for free, almost. The only thing you need to subscribe for is the **** that's subscribers only.

Get it? Good. Now shut up and try it for yourself instead of *****ing that you can't because you probably haven't even tried at all.

Now let's get back on topic or something.

Well, and I'll say this one last time, YOU MUST HAVE A MEMBERSHIP!!!!  Every time I try to download something from that site, it requires me to pay for the download and NO, I DIDN'T SEE ANY BUTTON THAT SAID, "CLICK HERE TO SKIP PAYMENT OPTIONS!"!  So you either already have a membership or you must have hacked it some how.  Either way I really DON'T care!
"Said 'It was up to us.  Up to us, to decide.  You've become a virus that eating up it host.  We've been watching you with all our eye, and what you seem to value most.  'So much potential'.  Or so we used to say.  Your greed, self-importance, and your arrogance, you p*** it all away.'" - NIN from Year Zero

Offline Snail

• SC 5
YOU DON'T NEED TO PAY TO GET A ****ING MEMBERSHIP! YOU ONLY NEED TO PAY TO GET A SUBSCRIPTION!

Jesus Christ. :rolleyes:

Offline Ransom

• M. Night Russel
  • It will not wait.
    • Rate of Injury
hey guys stop shouting you are frightening the children

NFSRacer and such: Yeah, the 'Join Today!' thing leads to a subscription page. It's deceptive! Click on 'Login' on the main site and it'll let you register for free.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
hey guys stop shouting you are frightening the children
At the time I posted that I wanted to kill the children.

Offline BloodEagle

• Bleeding Paradox!
    • Steam
A guide to not being stupid using FilePlanet.

A cookie to the first person to name the song which that music belongs to.

Note: Copyrighted music blatantly used without permission.

Offline eliex

ALL the websites just want money . . . it's a fact that I hate so very much.

Get a shove in the face: Sign up now . . . 10 bucks a month and you will have a mercury account. wow!!

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
Or get a Windows Live Account for free and get a Cloud at Windows Live SkyDrive for free.
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?