Author Topic: The Countdown  (Read 17130 times)

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
T-Minus 2 days, 18-24 hours... :drevil:

Let the guessing begin!

And if you find out, SHHHH!! ;)
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Oh........ if this is what I think it is, and it may not be, but then again it may be, but if it's not, but I reckon it is.......

interesting.

Offline Fragrag

Freespace 3? (I'm so gonna be flamed for this)
"On this day...my pants are filled....with joy" -Singh, doing the pants game
My blog, with 'gorillarape' in the url, who wouldn't visit it?!

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman
If this is what I think it is, you're off your freaking heads. OMG, ze lack of content!!
"But you live, you learn.  Unless you die.  Then you're ****ed." - aldo14

Offline Rott3

SCP 3.6.7???
Bet ya can't stick it

HLP switching hosts?
(\_/)
(Oo) This is Rabbit. Copy Rabbit into your signature and help Rabbit to World dominance.
(>< ) The Rabbit has done a lot for you lately. It is not your place to question the Rabbit

Offline Primus

• Ranger
  • Lusus Naturae
The end of days. :(
No surrender, no retreat.

Offline Kie99

"You shot me in the bollocks, Tim"
"Like I said, no hard feelings"

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
Until I am announced Supreme Overlord of the Planet...?:devil:

Offline Liberator

• Poe's Law In Action
Until the End of What Is and the Beginning of What Shall Be
So as through a glass, and darkly
The age long strife I see
Where I fought in many guises,
Many names, but always me.

There are only 10 types of people in the world , those that understand binary and those that don't.

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
I hope everything's been bubble-wrapped?
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by Galemp
I hope everything's been bubble-wrapped?

I trust so. ;)
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Singh

• Hasn't Accomplished Anything Special Or Notable
  • Degrees of guilt.
hmmm...............2 days eh?

Sunday evening?

:p

(technically, it's correct you know! :P)
"Blessed be the FREDder that knows his sexps."
"Cursed be the FREDder that trusts FRED2_Open."
Dreamed of much, accomplished little. :(

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
2 days from when I posted, which makes it 8am-2pm Sunday for me. :)

Offline Singh

• Degrees of guilt.
Still sunday - and it's evening somewhere else in the world, so I'm still right!

Now what do I get?? :p

Sunday, woo woo!

Hmm, I'm nervous, especially if it has to do with Changing HLP. Remember April 1st? ;)
Carpe Diem Poste Crastinus

"When life gives you lemons...
Blind people with them..."

"Yah, dude, penises rock." Turambar

FUKOOOOV!

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
So soon?!
Is everything ready? Are the turrets armed? We needn't any raiders destroying our shipments......
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
It has nothing to do with HLP, really... although I could say that on a certain level, HLP will look better than ever. :D

Offline Singh

• Degrees of guilt.
I know! It's a SCP trailor! Or a HLP Trailor....or something promoting SCP or HLP?

Damnit!

Offline Lynx

Is it something that only women can use?
Give a man fire and he'll be warm for a day, but set fire to him and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.