Author Topic: (WIP) HTL Alastor  (Read 7943 times)

Offline High Max

• Permanently banned
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 02:00:47 am by High Max »
;-)   #.#   *_*   ^^   ^-^   ^_^

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft
I can't tell what the heck I'm looking at in those screenshots, Petrarch.

Offline Thaeris

• Can take his lumps
  • Away in Limbo
...Kind of like modern movie trailers, isn't it?  :drevil:
"trolls are clearly social rejects and therefore should be isolated from society, or perhaps impaled."

-Nuke

"Look on the bright side, how many release dates have been given for Doomsday, and it still isn't out yet.

It's the Duke Nukem Forever of prophecies..."

"Jesus saves.

Everyone else takes normal damage.
"

-Flipside

"pirating software is a lesser evil than stealing but its still evil. but since i pride myself for being evil, almost anything is fair game."

"i never understood why women get the creeps so ****ing easily. i mean most serial killers act perfectly normal, until they kill you."

-Nuke

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft
...Kind of like modern movie trailers, isn't it?  :drevil:

Yeah, but those at least make me want to find out more. This, unfortunately for the modeler, does not.

Offline High Max

• Permanently banned
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 02:01:06 am by High Max »

Offline Thaeris

• Can take his lumps
  • Away in Limbo
If I ever find myself doing something like... taking close-up shots like so... it means the other parts of the model are not right in some regard. I bet he's only taking shots of what he thinks looks good while trying to sort out the problems in the model as a whole. "Selective beauty shots" aren't bad, but...

...we're on to you, man...
"trolls are clearly social rejects and therefore should be isolated from society, or perhaps impaled."

-Nuke

"Look on the bright side, how many release dates have been given for Doomsday, and it still isn't out yet.

It's the Duke Nukem Forever of prophecies..."

"Jesus saves.

Everyone else takes normal damage.
"

-Flipside

"pirating software is a lesser evil than stealing but its still evil. but since i pride myself for being evil, almost anything is fair game."

"i never understood why women get the creeps so ****ing easily. i mean most serial killers act perfectly normal, until they kill you."

-Nuke

Offline High Max

• Permanently banned
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 02:01:19 am by High Max »

Offline Vasudan Admiral

• Twisted Infinities
Um, guys can you not debate why the screenshots are zoomed in?
Get the 2014 Media VPs and report any bugs you find in them to the FSU Mantis so that we may squish them. || Blender to POF model conversion guide
Twisted Infinities

It is possible that the reason he has it zoomed in so closely is because such minor changes have been done, making it so if it was zoomed out to show the whole model, we may not be able to easily notice if there have been changes.

Yes. I've made only a small part of the model, so the changes are minor. That's why the screenshots are too zoomed in.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 07:49:17 pm by Admiral_Petrarch »
Restoring the Incursion Campaign (Paused) - HTL Alastor - New Bastion Mainhall (restarted due to corrupt model)

------- User away until March 3.