Author Topic: A message to the fans  (Read 3377 times)

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
Hi all,

this is IPAndrews. Some of you may know me. For those who don't, I was involved in the production of The Babylon Project for a number of years. Anyhow I just wanted to stop by and sayI hope you are all enjoying the game. Even though it's looking a bit dated these days. A symptom of a near decade of development time I'm afraid.

If I can I'd like to also encourage anyone reading this who hasn't to try their hand at the mission editor. It is basically, surprisingly easy to use. It has a few quirks but there are plenty of people here to help you deal with those. There are quite a few decent campaigns you can download now but it's always interesting to see what someone new can do with 120+ ships, a powerful mission editor, and a bit of imagination. Speaking from personal experience it's quite a rewarding way to spend time, and tell new Babylon 5 stories now The Lost Tales seems to have died a death.

That's it really. It you're reading this your probably a bit of a TBP fan boy. No offence intended :). So thanks for the interest and continued support. I'll always be a JMS fan, and a Babylon 5 fan, so I'll probably see you online playing the next big Babylon 5 mod. See you around.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.