Author Topic: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim  (Read 30606 times)

Offline MP-Ryan

• Makes General Discussion Make Sense.
  • Global Moderator
  • Keyboard > Pen > Sword
    • Twitter
"In the beginning, the Universe was created.  This made a lot of people very angry and has widely been regarded as a bad move."  [Douglas Adams]

Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
A better AI (combat) would be nice too. And one that doesn't cheat (yes, i always know where you are when invisibility runs out)

Offline iamzack

children toddlers and babies

i want to snap their little necks and hammer their parents in front of them

:)
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Sometimes I just like being a complete monster in RPGs. :)

Offline Topgun

then get ready for an AO rating

Offline Dark RevenantX

• anonymity —> animosity

More games should be AO.  Especially online games.

Offline iamzack

i am an adult

i should be allowed to slaughter digital pictures of babies if i wanna!
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

You're perfectly free to design your own game about slaughtering babies.  Just don't expect anyone besides you to play it is all.
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence
17:37:11   SpardaSon21: even the males?
17:37:22   Quanto: its not gay if its an elf

[21:51] <@Droid803> I now realize
[21:51] <@Droid803> this will be SLIIIIIGHTLY awkward
[21:51] <@Droid803> as this rich psychic girl will now be tsundere for a loli.
[21:51] <@Droid803> OH WELLL.

See what you're missing in #WoD and #Fsquest?

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:57:43] <Caiaphas> i just killed my pilots with a high-g maneuver
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

Offline iamzack

Yeah, I'm also perfectly free to build my own rocket ship if I wanna go to the moon. What a dumb thing to say.

Chances are, keeping the childrums out of the games is more about preventing modders from making nekkid childrums mods as easily. As if pedos are gonna be all "well, I can't make nekkid babies in this game, guess I won't go out and raep real babies after all!"

Oh yeah, I also want to be able to fish. I'm surprised something so tedious was left out of Oblivion.

You watch Battlestar Galactica too much

Offline Nemesis6

• Tongs
Oh yeah, I also want to be able to fish. I'm surprised something so tedious was left out of Oblivion.

Don't write it off just yet. If they play their cards right, graphically and gameplay-wise, you might just find yourself actually wanting to do do that. It's all about immersion, mkay?

Offline iamzack

fishing in real life is tedious

if they make it fun, it will break immersion

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Zack has a point.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline BloodEagle

• Bleeding Paradox!
    • Steam

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
I thought fishing was a thinly-veiled excuse to sit on a boat and drink beer for several hours.

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
I thought fishing was a thinly-veiled excuse to sit on a boat and drink beer for several hours.

It's actually not, surprisingly. At least if you intend to catch anything rather than tell the eponymous fish stories.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline iamzack

Then again.. it's hard to justify sitting there with a fishing rod when you could just walk into the water and reliably punch the fish to death.

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam

I would imagine you would want to hammer their parents first then snap their necks.  If they are already dead then hammering the parents in front of them won't have the psychological effect you want.
“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”

Offline MP-Ryan

• Makes General Discussion Make Sense.
  • Global Moderator
  • Keyboard > Pen > Sword
    • Twitter
"In the beginning, the Universe was created.  This made a lot of people very angry and has widely been regarded as a bad move."  [Douglas Adams]

Offline iamzack

FIRST LINK SAYS KIDS