Author Topic: does anyone here have... uhg... visual basic experience  (Read 1435 times)

Offline Bobboau

• Just a MODern kinda guy
    Just MODerately cool
    And MODest too
does anyone here have... uhg... visual basic experience
it's for a class, I have no choice in the matter.
I need someone who know's how to use VS 2005 VB, right now I'm stuck on how to make a class derived from a picture box, and then useing said picture box.
Bobboau, bringing you products that work... in theory
learn to use PCS
creator of the ProXimus Procedural Texture and Effect Generator
My latest build of PCS2, get it while it's hot!
PCS 2.0.3

DEUTERONOMY 22:11
Thou shalt not wear a garment of diverse sorts, [as] of woollen and linen together

Offline Turey

• Installer dude
  • The diminutive form of Turambar.
    • FreeSpace Open Installer Homepage
Re: does anyone here have... uhg... visual basic experience
I've got Visual Basic 6(I think that's it) experience, but I don't know how much help that'll be, as it's probably changed since then.
Creator of the FreeSpace Open Installer.
"Calm. The ****. Down." -Taristin
why would an SCP error be considered as news? :wtf: *smacks Cobra*It's a feature.

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
i havent used vb in a long time. and when i did i couldnt do anything more that a few conditionals.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Used it and cried, a lot. Only real experience is VB in Excel, which worked with about 20 times the amount of code it would've taken in PHP, but worked. Sorry I can't help....
just another newbie without any modding, FREDding or real programming experience

you haven't learned masochism until you've tried to read a Microsoft help file.  -- Goober5000
I've got 2 drug-addict syblings and one alcoholic whore. And I'm a ****ing sociopath --an0n
You cannot defeat Windows through strength alone. Only patience, a lot of good luck, and a sledgehammer will do the job. --StratComm

Offline Bobboau

• Just a MODern kinda guy
    Just MODerately cool
    And MODest too
well I think I figured most everything I needed out.
the only thing I can't figure out  is how the get the commit button to get enabled when you select one of the radio buttons, so it simply does nothing unless you have one of the buttons selected.
who's up for a game of Yahtzbee!
(test my homework! PLEASE, make sure there is no way to cheat)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Bobboau, bringing you products that work... in theory
learn to use PCS
creator of the ProXimus Procedural Texture and Effect Generator
My latest build of PCS2, get it while it's hot!
PCS 2.0.3

DEUTERONOMY 22:11
Thou shalt not wear a garment of diverse sorts, [as] of woollen and linen together

Heheheh I remember buying and using VB for DOS  :D
That's cool and ....disturbing at the same time o_o  - Vasudan Admiral

"Don't play games with me. You just killed someone I like, that is not a safe place to stand. I'm the Doctor. And you're in the biggest library in the universe. Look me up."

"Quick everyone out of the universe now!"